Lt. Commander
# 1 Winter Outfit - Request
12-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Dear Cryptic,

The boots are fun, the scarves are a nice touch, but what about the earmuffs? They are just "decorations" which seems like a huge slip up on your part. How about the rest of the outfit?

I would love to see a whole winter-themed outfit... a skirt, boots, top and gloves... and some stripey stockings instead of nylons.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Dear Cryptic,

The boots are fun, the scarves are a nice touch, but what about the earmuffs? They are just "decorations" which seems like a huge slip up on your part. How about the rest of the outfit?

I would love to see a whole winter-themed outfit... a skirt, boots, top and gloves... and some stripey stockings instead of nylons.
the boots would be fun, if they didnt melt...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 04:01 PM
From what the dev said that other post they dont disappear after the timer runs out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
From what the dev said that other post they dont disappear after the timer runs out.
but the "effects" do, even if thats the case. there useless without the fun elements
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 04:16 PM
I dunno about that... at least its not the cryo grenade... so we wont have endless months of people griefing gatherings.

Also you can get Q to change your shape and you can slip and slide around as a critter lol