Lt. Commander
You can only claim this reward ONCE per account for testing on tribble?

Seriously Cryptic What the hell??? People rank a Klingon and several Federation characters and can only claim certain rewards ONCE per acccount??? (EG: Dilithium... Check the rewards descriptions if you don't believe me)...

We should be able to claim these rewards based on how many characters we leveled and the amount of time we invested testing on tribble for you instead of just once per account (Eg: Leveing 4 characters should be able to claim on 4 characters)...

Seems I should have skipped testing and just ground the hell out of my holodeck characters to get better results on the dilithium conversion...

(Please note: I am not talking about the tribble or the ship slot rewards)
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 06:03 PM
It was clearly stated those rewards were once only. You were told before you put all the work into it.

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2674
Quote:
  • Federation Rewards
    • One free 8 Hour XP Boost C-Store Item for getting at least one Federation character to level 11 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
    • One free chunk of 80,000 Refined Dilithium for getting at least one Federation character to level 31 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
  • Klingon Rewards
    • One free chunk of 80,000 Refined Dilithium for getting at least one Klingon character to level 31 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Well, the Doffs are unique. You can claim them on any character though. The only thing that isnīt claimable by every character is the dilithium. It canīt be, otherwise people would start creating endless amounts of new characters to get an endless supply of dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Well, the Doffs are unique. You can claim them on any character though. The only thing that isnīt claimable by every character is the dilithium. It canīt be, otherwise people would start creating endless amounts of new characters to get an endless supply of dilithium.
Not talking about every character, only the number of characters you level. Thats not endless..
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack-NZ
Not talking about every character, only the number of characters you level. Thats not endless..
Okay then, my bad. But they told us before how the rewards would work.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
It was clearly stated those rewards were once only. You were told before you put all the work into it.

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2674
No, I was not told, I was expected to find this out for myself using these god forsaken forums. They have an in game bulletin board that they don't bother to use & I am expected to find info out on my own here. This is called crappy customer service. It is THEIR responsability to inform me, the customer, not the other way around.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
80.000 diltihium? Eighty. Thousand. Dilithium. ... And you're still not happy? That's somewhere in the region of 50 to 80 purple quality ship components or personal gear.

You're not gonna get 80k lith per character because you can flog that lith on the exchange for C-points, which goes completely against the whole money-making ethos of this game (for better or worse).
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
No, I was not told, I was expected to find this out for myself using these god forsaken forums. They have an in game bulletin board that they don't bother to use & I am expected to find info out on my own here. This is called crappy customer service. It is THEIR responsability to inform me, the customer, not the other way around.
This is how they get you. It's how all end user license agreements work. Nobody ever reads them. Nobody ever looks for the info. But the beauty of it is, for the developers, is that they don't have to make sure you read it. They just have to make sure you can read it if you choose to (which you're legally obliged to in the eyes of the law, I'd guess).
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Besides being on the front page at the time, it WAS also posted in the forums, and I don't just mean the link to the news article that Stormshade posted. Cryptic fulfilled their responsibility in making the information available., if you didn't read it, that's not Cryptic's fault.

Considering you had to read the site out of game to even know about Tribble, how to get on there, or that there were even rewards, it's not unreasonable to expect you to put the information about the rewards in the same places.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
It is THEIR responsability to inform me, the customer, not the other way around.
Maybe in a ... Perfect World. (Do you see what I did there?) lol