Lt. Commander
I'm a bit confused on how to use the vouchers.

I was going to try to get one via the c-store but I was not sure if the voucher would be taken or my C-Points
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
winterland place, item exchange guy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Talk to Q at ESD or Qo'noS and go to his WInter Wonder Land. There is a vendor there that will exchange them for gifts. Use the gifts to get a present.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 07:08 PM
You can also get to Q's Winter Wonderland by using the "Transwarp" button in the event calendar (in "J" menu). Look for the December 8th date, click on "Holiday Event" and the button should be there.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
You can also get to Q's Winter Wonderland by using the "Transwarp" button in the event calendar (in "J" menu). Look for the December 8th date, click on "Holiday Event" and the button should be there.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hopefully without being charged energy credits for it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2011, 07:27 PM
went though 20 vouchers and got nothing to cheer about, but at least I did not have to spend any money :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Question? The article states the holiday gift vouchers are for long standing players. I've been a subscriber since the day the game went live. So why didn't I get the vouchers?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles
Question? The article states the holiday gift vouchers are for long standing players. I've been a subscriber since the day the game went live. So why didn't I get the vouchers?
That actually should be changed to players that grinded a lot of marks and badges that they never used. For the real long term players (like you and me) that didn't grind out a lot of marks and badges and used the ones we got to get gear, well, we get nothing.

The holiday gift vouchers were given to those that had to many marks and badges during the conversion to dilithium... as was also the vetern BOff voucher. Sorta feel a bit cheated, how about you?
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
That actually should be changed to players that grinded a lot of marks and badges that they never used. For the real long term players (like you and me) that didn't grind out a lot of marks and badges and used the ones we got to get gear, well, we get nothing.

The holiday gift vouchers were given to those that had to many marks and badges during the conversion to dilithium... as was also the vetern BOff voucher. Sorta feel a bit cheated, how about you?
Sorta agree...while I get the rationale, I've played through two VAs and a near third without really doing a lot of grinding...maybe I got what I got in enjoyment rather than building a huge bank...but I don't know if I'm missing very much at all. Would love to get the new BOFF for the holiday though...so who knows. It does kind of leave a weird taste....just not sure if it's bad or just luke warm.

Love the holiday touches...especially our snowmen
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasBattles

Yes, unfortunately as others have stated, this is NOT a reward to all of us long time players. Call it what it really is, a small bribe to those people who got cheated out of some of their dilithium.

I'm not a grinder, so my two years here, my 3 CE boxes, my 3 lifetime accounts, and my purchase of just about every c-store item means nothing. But, I also didn't get screwed out of hundreds of thousands in dilithium either.