Lt. Commander
# 1 Jem'hadar ship is too rare
12-08-2011, 03:58 PM
There has to be something wrong with the odds on getting a Jem'hadar ship. I stupidly spent 5000 cp on these boxes trying to get the ship and nothing. I have exocomps and horta coming out of my ears. loads of holographic officers and tribbles more then I can pass on to my alts over 20 hrs of double xp and enough duty officers to fill a galaxy class starship

Has anyone got a Jem'hadar ship at all? I'm Not trying to rage (although i am in a rageful mood and i honestly feel i've been dooped) but there has to be something wrong here
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-08-2011, 04:02 PM
If you bought 5000 scratch cards and didn't win on any of them, ... well... it sucks but it's not the lotto company's responsibility to increase the odds of winning, sadly. It's your responsibility to not blow 5 grand on scratch cards.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-08-2011, 04:02 PM
a) randomness is a *****,
b) computer simulated randomness is an even greater *****

c) i m very sorry for you, and suggest to wait buying more tickets/playing the game until Cryptic can make sure things work as intended. if you still have packets, don;t open them all at once
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCooey View Post
There has to be something wrong with the odds on getting a Jem'hadar ship. I stupidly spent 5000 cp on these boxes trying to get the ship and nothing. I have exocomps and horta coming out of my ears. loads of holographic officers and tribbles more then I can pass on to my alts over 20 hrs of double xp and enough duty officers to fill a galaxy class starship

Has anyone got a Jem'hadar ship at all? I'm Not trying to rage (although i am in a rageful mood and i honestly feel i've been dooped) but there has to be something wrong here
I've seen about half a dozen of those Jem'Hadar ships with players at the helm, so I know it's possible to get.

I really hope they add it to the C-Store as an account-wide unlock at some point.. I'd gladly drop a chunk of my LTS Stipend on one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-08-2011, 07:01 PM
I agree with you I really hope that they add it to the c store. I'd spend a decent amount on it, but I'm not really willing to try randomly for it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoa
I agree with you I really hope that they add it to the c store. I'd spend a decent amount on it, but I'm not really willing to try randomly for it.
Well, you hang fire like a sensible person does. Me, I'll try every free means of trying to get it until then (id est running circles around Q's Winter Wonderland). Although to be fair I'd be much happier with a Starfleet Academy Scarf.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-08-2011, 07:16 PM
I feel lucky, I got it on my second box, hopefully you'll get yours soon
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-08-2011, 07:19 PM
from what i've read on the forum talking about this event the jem'hadar ship will be rare to get so don't be discouraged...heres the link for more details http://forums.startrekonline.com/announcement.php?a=6
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-08-2011, 07:42 PM
@OP: i'll just say that i did buy a few less than you did and got the ship now

i know that doesn't help you, and won't make you feel better, but yes it does actually exist.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-08-2011, 09:06 PM
i heard of people that they spent 100-200 euro for 1 ship ...

thats fraud cryptic they know that everyone wants this ship an they earn good money with it.