Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Holiday Girt receipt
12-02-2011, 01:38 PM
what do i open use . what can i use it for?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-02-2011, 01:43 PM
A gift for some item in game, or game Key?

Keys are activated on the Web Site. Click on the "My Account" in the Top Right. Log In there, and check links to Activate Key.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-02-2011, 01:54 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=242552

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdangelo View Post
The small number of characters that fall into the last two categories will also be receiving a special set of gifts. These are our way of thanking those players who really exercised the pre-Dilithium game play.

Each character in the last two categories will receive a “Veteran Bridge Officer Reassignment Form” in their inventory.

...

In addition, characters in the last two categories will be receiving a number of “Holiday Gift Receipt” items based on which category they are in. The receipts cannot be used during the first week of Season 5, but will be usable after that to claim a special “Winter Gift Package” item that we plan to release on December 8 via the C-Store. There will be a special vendor at the winter holiday event where these receipts can be turned in to acquire this upcoming C-Store item. The vendor will move after the holiday event ends, so that players who have unclaimed receipts can still get their gifts.
...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Where do i get one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
A gift for some item in game, or game Key?

Keys are activated on the Web Site. Click on the "My Account" in the Top Right. Log In there, and check links to Activate Key.
Since I got one a 1 of my toons, I see that this answer is a bit off. (It is a Token placed into the Inventory Panel.)

As I have one, I am also looking for a where what when answer.

Thanks.


Found It:

"The small number of characters that fall into the last two categories will also be receiving a special set of gifts. These are our way of thanking those players who really exercised the pre-Dilithium game play.

Each character in the last two categories will receive a “Veteran Bridge Officer Reassignment Form” in their inventory. This form allows you to claim a special veteran bridge officer. Starfleet captains can claim this veteran from Elsa Mora on Earth Space Dock, and Klingon Defense Force captains can claim the veteran from V’Qlar on Qo’noS. The veteran is a very rare (purple) officer who has two unique traits: Space Warfare Specialist, which provides a skill bonus to Starship Maneuvers, Starship Targeting Systems, Starship Energy Weapons, and Starship Projectile weapons; and Veteran, which grants a team bonus to damage, dodge, and avoidance."


Guess I will go Cash it in....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-03-2011, 05:13 PM
So... leveling up TWO CHARACTERS TO LEVEL 51 WASN'T ENOUGH???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feklars_Hammer
So... leveling up TWO CHARACTERS TO LEVEL 51 WASN'T ENOUGH???
Only two? Jees, you're way behind.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-03-2011, 06:42 PM
I have no clue what the trigger is that got it for me, but I did Two Toons also.

Both to 51 + 1 to 2 weeks extra play on each after that. Ran one DOFF Line up to Level 3, and several up to level 2 on both of them. A total of around six weeks for both toons. I found and reported Many Bugs.

Not sure what did the trick though, but Thanks Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Since I got one a 1 of my toons, I see that this answer is a bit off. (It is a Token placed into the Inventory Panel.)

As I have one, I am also looking for a where what when answer.

Thanks.


Found It:

"The small number of characters that fall into the last two categories will also be receiving a special set of gifts. These are our way of thanking those players who really exercised the pre-Dilithium game play.

Each character in the last two categories will receive a “Veteran Bridge Officer Reassignment Form” in their inventory. This form allows you to claim a special veteran bridge officer. Starfleet captains can claim this veteran from Elsa Mora on Earth Space Dock, and Klingon Defense Force captains can claim the veteran from V’Qlar on Qo’noS. The veteran is a very rare (purple) officer who has two unique traits: Space Warfare Specialist, which provides a skill bonus to Starship Maneuvers, Starship Targeting Systems, Starship Energy Weapons, and Starship Projectile weapons; and Veteran, which grants a team bonus to damage, dodge, and avoidance."


Guess I will go Cash it in....
The above is for a Special Bridge Officer not for the Gift Turn In. That is an Extra Gift??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
I have no clue what the trigger is that got it for me, but I did Two Toons also.

Both to 51 + 1 to 2 weeks extra play on each after that. Ran one DOFF Line up to Level 3, and several up to level 2 on both of them. A total of around six weeks for both toons. I found and reported Many Bugs.

Not sure what did the trick though, but Thanks Cryptic.

Did that and got both characters with DoFFs up to level 3 or 4 on Marauding and Diplomacy, respectively, with several more up to level 2 and so on.

Reported a few bugs, without so much as a "thank you for your input..." generated response so I figured it wasn't being payed attention to.

I'm assuming we're talking about the tribble and the 2 DoFF rewards for these gifts, right?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 PM.