Lt. Commander
# 21
12-09-2011, 02:51 PM
just another reason for people to quit Star Trek Online.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus01 View Post
just another reason for people to quit Star Trek Online.
hmmm, i wouldnt quit over it personally unless they add things that affect gameplay drasticly
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeleys
hmmm, i wouldnt quit over it personally unless they add things that affect gameplay drasticly
How much more drastic does it have to be???
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
How much more drastic does it have to be???
a ship that i dont even like, or want...dosnt bother me.

but making an item that affects pvp for example would.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
yeah, there is nothing we can do - but i feel that i need to warn my fellow trekkers (especially those of them that are playing an mmo for the first time) of how things will work.

not to stop them from using the c-store, but to just remember that they need to read the fine print etc etc
Yeah, this is a F2P game now. So folks should expect stuff like this to start showing up more and more. I'm sure there will also be some big dilithium sinks beyond the current crafting system rolled out into the game as well.

Cryptic needs to keep the demand for dilithium high so folks buy Cstore points to buy dilithium. Its the only way their dilithium economy will work. So its just a matter of time before it shows up.
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
Yeah, this is a F2P game now. So folks should expect stuff like this to start showing up more and more. I'm sure there will also be some big dilithium sinks beyond the current crafting system rolled out into the game as well.

Cryptic needs to keep the demand for dilithium high so folks buy Cstore points to buy dilithium. Its the only way their dilithium economy will work. So its just a matter of time before it shows up.
not really, i seen many many people drop $1,000+ a week on other PWE games. but i do see what you mean.
Lt. Commander
# 27
12-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Here is what I did...

I used the dilithium exchange to convert my dilithium into CP, and used that and my stipend to get the Sao Paulo, (Wanted that ever since Capin' Logan spoiled it, darn him for makeing me wait so long :p), I then used the rest of the cp I made from the dilithium exchange to get 7 boxes. Didn't get the ship, but I'm not upset. I got 2 tribbles I didn't have before, both hortas, and 2 pets.

Remember at the end of the day the choice to buy is yours, and yours alone.
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Quote:
but making an item that affects pvp for example would.
I'm nither for or aginst the mystery boxes, but for this we'll have to see. I could reek alot of havic with a bo, and console configuration like this in pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 29
12-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
Here is what I did...

I used the dilithium exchange to convert my dilithium into CP, and used that and my stipend to get the Sao Paulo, (Wanted that ever since Capin' Logan spoiled it, darn him for makeing me wait so long :p), I then used the rest of the cp I made from the dilithium exchange to get 7 boxes. Didn't get the ship, but I'm not upset. I got 2 tribbles I didn't have before, both hortas, and 2 pets.

Remember at the end of the day the choice to buy is yours, and yours alone.
yep, the dilithium exchange will be busy busy. and prices will go up and down when there is a new/old box to be opend.

so im happy waiting, sitting on my savings and enjoying what there is to enjoy in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
Here is what I did...

I used the dilithium exchange to convert my dilithium into CP, and used that and my stipend to get the Sao Paulo, (Wanted that ever since Capin' Logan spoiled it, darn him for makeing me wait so long :p)
I'm trying to do the same, but because I have so little Dilithium I have to buy my points at the minimum, 50 dil per.
Now tell me, who is going to take that deal in a market where CP is highly desire-able?
Closed Thread