Lt. Commander
# 41
12-10-2011, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
actually it is. how many times does it have to be said that 'its not cryptics fault!!!! its <insert anyone but cryptic here> fault!!! don't blame them!!' doesn't cut it
Technically yes, but thats your opinion.

Quote:
then you should remind cryptic to read the fine print in california state law that says its illegal to run a lottery or a game of chance without posting the odds for each prize
why? when we own nothing in game. loop holes, use them.

Quote:
and what of the devs that come on here and make certain shall we say 'questionable' statements that people know are false? don't tell me they were forced because a company can't legally force its employees to lie
it can if they want to keep there jobs lol, people make mistakes i dont think there all androids if you look at some of my prvious threads youll see i dont defend cryptic

Quote:
they've already got the +1 ships that do that
and what ship would that be? you sure its just not your build or ship type that is making you think your at less of an advantage? i have no problems in pvp yet.

Quote:
LOL circular logic at its best 'don't blame the employees!! blame the company!!!' note that a company is made of employees. they are just as much to blame as 'the company' particularly when certain ones have said things to us that were lies. thats not something you should be defending
Not really, they work for the company so they can put food on the table, your telling me everyone on earth that works for a comapny loves them and agress with everything they do?

i dont think so your just trying to pick a fight or force your opions i dunno, and nor do i really care but its all good
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-12-2011, 12:10 PM
While we welcome the feedback and discussion of the chance box, the talk about how this breaks the law is unnecessary.

Q
Closed Thread