Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 My Dream Escort
12-09-2011, 09:51 AM
I like this, not that beetle looking thing:

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...reamEscort.gif

Make is so crypic!

Cmdr Tac
Lt Cmdr Tac
--------

Lt Univ
Lt Univ

---

Ens Sci

3 eng, 1 sci 4 tac consoles
1 univ console

4x3 weapons

Built in polarized hull 2min cd OR maybe MES

+10 weapons power +5 Engine

P2w? OP?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-09-2011, 10:08 AM
mmmm... Would be a nice change of pace for them to build something cool for a change. Built in CRF 1 and MES 2. that would be a nice touch IMHO. And not OP either.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I like this, not that beetle looking thing:

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...reamEscort.gif

Make is so crypic!

Cmdr Tac
Lt Cmdr Tac
--------

Lt Univ
Lt Univ

---

Ens Sci

3 eng, 1 sci 4 tac consoles
1 univ console

4x3 weapons

Built in polarized hull 2min cd OR maybe MES

+10 weapons power +5 Engine

P2w? OP?
Wow I would expect u to be the last to QQ about these new recent developments...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Wow I would expect u to be the last to QQ about these new recent developments...
Not following. I am not QQ ing about anything, I just dont like the beetle design.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-09-2011, 10:35 AM
You want a 29th century timeship as an escort in STO...right.
I hope you are aware the Enterprise-J, which predates this thing was shot down as a playable ship because it did not fit the era.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-09-2011, 02:55 PM
The basic design is sound. But it can't be the exact same, that ship exists 400 someodd years in the future. It does have the look of an escort though. Maybe round off the nose, extend the wings/nacells, and loose the time drive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-09-2011, 03:29 PM
I am a pvper and could care less about timelines/role playing or canon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
The basic design is sound. But it can't be the exact same, that ship exists 400 someodd years in the future. It does have the look of an escort though. Maybe round off the nose, extend the wings/nacells, and loose the time drive.
I agree. Maybe even have traditional naccelles on the ends of the pylons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-10-2011, 01:40 PM
I could comprise, long as it looks like it should fit.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 AM.