Lt. Commander
The Tribble Test Awards are live!

Everyone who earned rewards for their testing on Tribble should have received them by now.
Now here’s how you get them!

Via the in-game C-store:
  • Open the C-store by clicking on the icon at the bottom left of the minimap.
  • Along the left-hand side of the window, click on Items.
  • Select the item and click Claim.

Via the web store:
If you need a refresher on the specifics of the awards, you can find that information here: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2674
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2011, 01:58 PM
cheers, dont think i got anything but its nice when we get told things
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Did the DOFFs turn out to be 'all characters on account' or faction and/ or character specific?

Yes. Thank you for the official green light to start claiming test rewards. I was waiting because I wan't sure if everything was available yet or not based on the forum rumors. I actually kind of thought maybe they were hitting different players at different times, esspesially since I was already in 'wait and see' mode while waiting for stipend (which I think I must have passed my date cause I think I have stipend now also).

Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Er... not to complain, but .....
Is there a reason I'm only able to claim the Ship slot on one character per faction, rather than all my characters ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen D’Angelo
  • Federation Rewards
    • An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Federation character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). These are available for all characters on the account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen D’Angelo
  • Klingon Rewards
    • An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Klingon character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). The title will be different from the one for Federation play. These are available for all characters on the account.
That would seem to indicate that the extra ship slots should be available to each character. Any help here ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrion
Is there a reason I'm only able to claim the Ship slot on one character per faction, rather than all my characters ?

That would seem to indicate that the extra ship slots should be available to each character. Any help here ?
I was able to unlock the ship slots on all characters yet....
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-09-2011, 02:23 PM
When I earned a ship slot with my Fed toon and one with my KDF toon I thought all my toons would be getting 2 new slots.

But it seems that I can only use my Fed ship unlock with my Fed toons and my KDF ship unlock with my KDF toons. This isn't how it was explained before the rewards and am disappointed its working this way.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Love the website approach. Allowed me to unlock them all at the same time without having to log into each character.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrion

Yesterday I was able to clame the L51 award (title and ship slot) on all 20 of my characters (from both factions). If you're unable to do it now, it's either been changed since yesterday, a bug, user error, or ??? For starters I'd report it as a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Yesterday I was able to clame the L51 award (title and ship slot) on all 20 of my characters (from both factions). If you're unable to do it now, it's either been changed since yesterday, a bug, user error, or ??? For starters I'd report it as a bug.
Will do.
I claimed it yesterday on my 2 main characters, one on the Klingon and one on the Fed side. I was able to claim the title on all of my characters, but the title unlock was separate from the free ship slot unlock.

I've tried claiming it on both the in-game CStore and the Web based version, with no luck, beyond the original single Fed and Klingon character.

Just to verify, you were able to get both the Title unlock and the Ship slot unlock on each character ? They're different unlocks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
so you got 2 new ship slots on each char?

"you character cannot use this item" it says in C-Store when I check on a Fed Char the Level 51 reward for leveling up a Klingon Character

Edit: tryed it the website way doesnt work either

Ticket ID #1,236,311