Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
12-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
Dimensional Hero

I like it. I currently set the titles for all my characters to "Frosty", though, because of the holiday event.
the Klingon version is Dimensional Warrior...
love it!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
12-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
Dimensional Hero

I like it. I currently set the titles for all my characters to "Frosty", though, because of the holiday event.
And you claim it where? It's not showing for any of my characters, and I don't see a claim in the c-store.

.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
12-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant797 View Post
And you claim it where? It's not showing for any of my characters, and I don't see a claim in the c-store.

.
It's in the Items section, the same as the DOff rewards. It's listed as "Level 51 on Tribble".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Retracted

ticket ID #1,236,635.----------------------------------please cancel
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
12-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
Dimensional Hero

I like it. I currently set the titles for all my characters to "Frosty", though, because of the holiday event.
There was supposed to be another title given out for those testing the revised STFs as well.

Seems unfair everyone tested them and only a handful on Holodeck were rewarded additional unique titles. And all appear to be from the TTS.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
12-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
The Tribble Test Awards are live!

Everyone who earned rewards for their testing on Tribble should have received them by now.
Now here’s how you get them!

Via the in-game C-store:
  • Log into the game with the character you wish to receive the reward.
  • Open the C-store by clicking on the icon at the bottom left of the minimap.
  • Along the left-hand side of the window, click on Items.
  • Select the item and click Claim.

Via the web store:
If you need a refresher on the specifics of the awards, you can find that information here: http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2674


anyone from the dev team care to comment on the missing ship slots?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
12-10-2011, 04:09 AM
I wasn't able to do much of the testing, but I'm very happy with my new little tribble. Would have loved to be able to play more to get the new titles and such, congrats to those who did.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
12-10-2011, 09:46 AM
is the tribble for all characters
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
12-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelphoenix12 View Post
is the tribble for all characters
yes of course the only thing that isnt is the 80k dilithium
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
12-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
yes of course the only thing that isnt is the 80k dilithium
I thought the 8hr XP Booster was also only for one character (1 each faction). Are these for all characters afterall?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38 AM.