Lt. Commander
# 1 Linked BOff Uniforms
12-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Is there a way to set your BOff uniforms to be linked to your character's uniform, so when you switch uniforms, your BOffs do too?

I thought that this system was already in-game, as when you change your uniform at a tailor by pressing the "Wear" button, the BOff's uniform slots "(being worn)" indicator vanishes and then comes back again when you switch to the first uniform slot.

Because of this, I tried changing a BOff uniform when the "(being worn)" indicator vanishes, but it changes the uniform where the "(being worn)" indicator shows too.

If this feature isn't in yet, why not? It doesn't make sense to wear a different uniform to your BOffs. The vanishing "(being worn)" indicator definitely suggests that it is somehow possible though....
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-09-2011, 02:41 PM
This would not be needed if they would just allow a 'default' ship crew uniform to be set. Then BO could wear the same crew uniform as the shipboard npcs unless you chose to set custom outfits to BO on a one on one basis.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher-Soldier
This would not be needed if they would just allow a 'default' ship crew uniform to be set. Then BO could wear the same crew uniform as the shipboard npcs unless you chose to set custom outfits to BO on a one on one basis.
This has been asked for, many times.

You know what else would be nice? The ability to order your away tam to beam to you.

Seeing as how the Devs implemented more issues in the system and haklf the tiem my bofs vanish inside of the terrain, it would be nice.

Don't hold your breath.

We've also asked for ON board ship missions, like fighting off the klinks who invade your bridge.

I'm so tired of asking for the game that we should have been sold almost 2 years ago.