Lt. Commander
# 1 Leaving a STF (resign)
12-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Hello folks,

who knows this. You are trying to do Infected on Elite difficulty, and and sooner or later, somebody gets frustrated by fighting the boss, and leaves the mission. And soon your whole team disapears....

now after beeing left behind, i got even to suffer a time penalty. in my eyes, this ain't fair at all.

Best way to solve this, would be a /resign or /reset command. If the whole team agrees, to surrender, everyone will be brought back, without a penalty and you can give it another shot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2011, 07:14 AM
/agree I hate the penalty when im standing there 1v1 with armek... and i cant leave or else i get Penalty... I think there should be a default where if autoteam has 3or less peoeple you can leave without penalty, that way if 2 ppl leave u can go without penalty, also if run exceedes 15 min you should be able to leave without penalty.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-11-2011, 07:21 AM
i agree i endded up in one game where a person left and with 5 elites are hard with 4 there almost impossible so a reset command allowing others to join would be really good
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2011, 07:58 AM
That's odd. Every time I left after another person had already done so I didn't suffer any penalty.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morglon
That's odd. Every time I left after another person had already done so I didn't suffer any penalty.
Same here I have not been penalized if others left. I was fourth to leave one STF and didn't suffer the penalty.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-11-2011, 08:27 AM
In my opinion, the option to resign should also be available for "complete" groups. Sometimes you just realize, that your group is unable to complete a STF, maybe cause you died to often, or you ships just won't have enough DPS to get those regeneration probes down in time.