Lt. Commander
Howdy all!

Okay, I don't think I've ever really used the forum before, if I have, it's been so long, I don't remember. Anyway, I've looked and looked and looked and can't find if I can sell my Bridge Officer Candidates. It says that they have a value of 1200 Dilithum (in Spacedock, but 600 in space). Now I went to Spacedock & went to Elsa Mora where you can recruit officers, but you can't sell'm there.

This makes me wonder is it something yet to come [where you can trade / sell your bridge officer candidates] or if it is something I just haven't figured out yet.

Any thoughts / comments would be welcome!

Thank you and have a wonderful & fantastic holiday season to one and all!

~Plumeyer
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2011, 06:38 PM
I think the only selling of bridge officer candidates is to other players through trade or exchange, and for energy credits. I haven't heard of anything about selling them for dilithium but you never know.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2011, 10:20 PM
No, you can only trade their *resumes* on the Exchange or directly to other players. There's no other way. The Dilithium 'value' is only there because that's, as you pointed out, what the BOFF assignment person uses to obtain new BOFFs for your ship.

Selling people would be termed slavery (and is only really acceptable among Orions). :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumeyer View Post
Howdy all!

Okay, I don't think I've ever really used the forum before, if I have, it's been so long, I don't remember. Anyway, I've looked and looked and looked and can't find if I can sell my Bridge Officer Candidates. It says that they have a value of 1200 Dilithum (in Spacedock, but 600 in space). Now I went to Spacedock & went to Elsa Mora where you can recruit officers, but you can't sell'm there.

This makes me wonder is it something yet to come [where you can trade / sell your bridge officer candidates] or if it is something I just haven't figured out yet.

Any thoughts / comments would be welcome!

Thank you and have a wonderful & fantastic holiday season to one and all!

~Plumeyer

you can sell uncommissioned BOFFs on the exchange for energy credits. you can trade them with other players or mail them to yourself to get them out of your candidate roster.
Ensign
# 5
06-24-2012, 09:07 AM
i agree we should be able to sell some boffs for dilithuim as i don't want them cloging up my screen
Career Officer
# 6
06-24-2012, 07:57 PM
If they were worth something then yes... as it stands.. if they don't have a unique power to train.. I discharge them
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.