Lt. Commander
# 31
12-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.Bud View Post
Tend cost: $750...I think.....
.... you really wanted that ship

The real victim in Captlogan who probably spent alot of time on that ship the close ups are a real work of art (I know that his job he would have gotten paid for it etc etc)

I can understand a reward for top players who spend alot of time on the game and beat it but this whole reward lucky people just is a bit unfair and creates divisions in the communitiy between the have and have nots. apart from a quick buck i just don't fully understand the whole end goal for making the ship too rare
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Quote:
The ship totally rocks! I finally got one!!!.....it's one freaking expensive ship....end cost: $750...I think.....it might even be more...wish C-Store had a history or something like that.
OMG and I thought I was feeling dumb!
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-14-2011, 10:07 PM
Guys, don't blame Cryptic/Perfect World for taking your money, you chose to spend it buying the winter package or anything else.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-15-2011, 02:43 AM
comedy is i got the jem hadar ship running the winter event not via the c store
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-15-2011, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_pain
comedy is i got the jem hadar ship running the winter event not via the c store
That's ok... Cryptic will survive giving it for free to you. More then enough people overcompensated for the loss.
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-15-2011, 04:33 AM
Quote:
The ship totally rocks! I finally got one!!!.....it's one freaking expensive ship....end cost: $750...I think.....it might even be more...wish C-Store had a history or something like that.
Woa dude ! Seven hundred ! I hope your Christmas list is a short one !

Well enjoy it anyway, God knows you paid dearly for it. I hope buyer's remorse doesn't hit you, or one of the
ghosts of Christmas past.....
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
I'm sorry, but why would anyone spend so much money on a set of pixels?

You must be rich!
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-15-2011, 07:07 AM
I stopped at 1200 C points, without hitting the lottery for something special like the tribble, or officer, or ship just rare MK X or Mark XI weapons. Not even a Mk XII item.

I just gave up and bought the tribble and officer on the exchange. Sadly I cant afford the 300 million credit ship that is offered. Oh... and a nifty scarf with all the "crafting materials" that were so generously supplied.
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-15-2011, 10:06 AM
i just wish they would give out the actual percentage for the drop rates. That way people would either be "okay, i suppose that's fair" or just out right flip out over how low it really was. Same with the prototype borg tech in the STF's
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
$750? Holy cow that's the most I've seen so far to get that ship. You could've gotten me a lifetime subscription and then some.