Lt. Commander
# 31
12-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
The goal was to make items of prestige and effort and you want to buy them on the exchange?
I have the both Mk XI ground sets and I can't say I feel prestigious.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-12-2011, 12:34 PM
I've read through this thread, and while it has been mentioned, I just wanted to make it clear that the 120 STF runs does NOT get you the cool costumes in the season 5 pictures. Helmets, cleavage, gloves, and the stuff that makes the costumes look wicked cool are only available from doing Elite STFs and getting random drops, so don't grind out the 120 stfs thinking when you buy that MK XI ground set you're gonna look boss.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar96 View Post
I've read through this thread, and while it has been mentioned, I just wanted to make it clear that the 120 STF runs does NOT get you the cool costumes in the season 5 pictures. Helmets, cleavage, gloves, and the stuff that makes the costumes look wicked cool are only available from doing Elite STFs and getting random drops, so don't grind out the 120 stfs thinking when you buy that MK XI ground set you're gonna look boss.
That's a good point. I'd love to see a set of screenshots that would show folks what they can expect.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-12-2011, 03:16 PM
I get a bout two hours in the mornings on weekends. Every other week with my friends from back east over skype. An hour or two total during the week in the evenings.

I've been playing since launch, same character. Hit Captain this weekend.