Lt. Commander
# 1 Vo'Quv can use a retrofit
12-11-2011, 01:48 PM
My personal opinion is the Vo'Quv could use a retrofit. Why? Because the corsair flight deck is a captain level ship and its just as effective if not better even though it only has 1 hangar and a bit less hull and it has 1 extra forward weapon slot. It's probably a better pick for an engineer than a vo'quv is but many people prefer the klingons bird of prey appearances to their ships versus the flying bricklike Gorn or Orion ships.

Vo'Quv could do with another engineering boff station for sure and there needs to be other fighters it can equip besides BoP's. I wouldn't mind being able to put fer'jai frigates on them. Even the kar'fi is better but alot of people do not like the way it looks because it looks like a space cuttlefish
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-11-2011, 03:59 PM
we could use a new heavy carrier yes but dont change the layout on the one we have now or it would make it trash. its better for an eng but you need a good buff layout. it has one of the best buff layouts of any ship in the game so messing with it would only hurt it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeValle
Vo'Quv could do with another engineering boff station for sure and there needs to be other fighters it can equip besides BoP's. I wouldn't mind being able to put fer'jai frigates on them. Even the kar'fi is better but alot of people do not like the way it looks because it looks like a space cuttlefish
The devs are looking into the issue with BoPs, so they might become viable in the future. But beyond them, you can use the standard fighters and S'Kul ones. I recommend using the latter.

Anyway, the only thing I'd really care to see changed on my Vo'Quv is a boost to the turn rate. Well, that and fixing the slew of bugs with pets and the pet commands
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axterix

Anyway, the only thing I'd really care to see changed on my Vo'Quv is a boost to the turn rate. Well, that and fixing the slew of bugs with pets and the pet commands
And the Fer'Jai frigate! The Vo'Quv and Kar'Fi should be able to use *all* pets..
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Right now I would settle for the existing pets it can equip in its hangars to actually work. I got so many characters that either strictly use carriers or some that can use them that are sitting on side lines until Cryptic irons this issue out and fixes them where I can play them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
Right now I would settle for the existing pets it can equip in its hangars to actually work. I got so many characters that either strictly use carriers or some that can use them that are sitting on side lines until Cryptic irons this issue out and fixes them where I can play them.
Just use THE S'kull fighters with your Vo'Quv, they work great on everything but the big gates.

I hope the AI for both the Carriers Deployable get a major update.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
Just use THE S'kull fighters with your Vo'Quv, they work great on everything but the big gates.

I hope the AI for both the Carriers Deployable get a major update.
Wait you can use the S'kull fighters on this? Really?
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-28-2011, 10:45 AM
Well in response to fighters attacking the gates in stf's i have noticed that the only things my fighters do are dry hump the gates, they don't even attack they just go to the gate and dry hump it and it's annoying because it hurts a carriers dps major for its fighters to not even attack.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeAddictMike View Post
Wait you can use the S'kull fighters on this? Really?
Yeah you can use s'kul fighters on a Vo'Quv
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-29-2011, 06:01 AM
imho, it is the best ship in the game.
it needs more skins and a T5 version but it isn't going to come for a long while.