Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 satellite turrets
12-11-2011, 04:55 PM
ID #1,238,054.


lots of misinformation and glitches

1. Item in question was a heavy phaser turret that came from a heavy plasma turret doff mission
2. item went straight to ship device slot instead of inventory.
3. heavy phaser turret item title but tooltip and item information states its a plasma turret
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdraftbrn View Post
ID #1,238,054.


lots of misinformation and glitches

1. Item in question was a heavy phaser turret that came from a heavy plasma turret doff mission
2. item went straight to ship device slot instead of inventory.
3. heavy phaser turret item title but tooltip and item information states its a plasma turret
I'm having problem 1 not geting any heavy torret doff missions.
Loved using them on tribble..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Same as the above posters, having issues with these. Please fix them, I loved the satellite deployables!

I bought what I thought was a supply of 5 stacks of 20 Phaser turrets. But instead, three of the stacks were plasma and disruptor. And four of the stacks only had one turret.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-15-2011, 05:45 AM
looks like they doing nothing about it u know what i bet they not even looking!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starky69 View Post
looks like they doing nothing about it u know what i bet they not even looking!!!
Latest patch notes seem to have addresed the naming thankfully.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-17-2011, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSeaPower View Post
Latest patch notes seem to have addresed the naming thankfully.
not at all even after the latest patch a few days ago (15th dec) still not getin this missions...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-18-2011, 11:25 AM
well last night i got a satellite doff mission and even with 92% sucess rate and 3% fail rate it failed and 24 hours on i've not had anymore........
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
# 8
07-12-2012, 11:39 PM
I'd like to add that, now there are Fleet Missions that are calling for these and we can't donate them because the name doesn't match.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 AM.