Lt. Commander
# 21
12-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
Would certainly like to see Risa get some love and attention, and maybe the odd mission or two.
At least a tiki bar on the beach, for crying out loud. How can there be a beach with no tiki bar? Flaming torches. Big ugly wooden and stone heads. Hibachi tableside food service. Biga** scorpion-bowl drinks with big long straws for everyone. Big chunks of pineapple and citrus fruit garnishing drinks served in highballs and tumblers. A rainbow of frozen drinks. A plugged and properly chilled watermelon. And whole roast pig, cooked in a traditional Hawaiian imu.

I think the devs should meet for drinks after work at their local Trader Vic's, if there is one. Plenty of ideas for them to work with in there.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
At least a tiki bar on the beach, for crying out loud. How can there be a beach with no tiki bar? Flaming torches. Big ugly wooden and stone heads. Hibachi tableside food service. Biga** scorpion-bowl drinks with big long straws for everyone. Big chunks of pineapple and citrus fruit garnishing drinks served in highballs and tumblers. A rainbow of frozen drinks. A plugged and properly chilled watermelon. And whole roast pig, cooked in a traditional Hawaiian imu.

I think the devs should meet for drinks after work at their local Trader Vic's, if there is one. Plenty of ideas for them to work with in there.
You don't like the Easter Island Moa's? While not my prefered decor, it does have some character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
Would certainly like to see Risa get some love and attention, and maybe the odd mission or two.
Complete with DXP rewards, I hope!
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
You don't like the Easter Island Moa's? While not my prefered decor, it does have some character.
They'd probably fall under "big ugly heads," and FWIW, there's one small moai in my tiki bar downstairs.