Lt. Commander
I had assumed C-Store retrofits were similar to the TOS Connie, in that you can dismiss them and reacquire them later. I'm now noticing that they can't be reclaimed if dismissed. Is this intentional?

If so, does that mean my character can never obtain a ship of that class again?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2011, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I had assumed C-Store retrofits were similar to the TOS Connie, in that you can dismiss them and reacquire them later. I'm now noticing that they can't be reclaimed if dismissed. Is this intentional?

I think it means that you cannot claim a second one while you still have the first one.

Who dares to try?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2011, 03:43 AM
Quote:

I think it means if you dissmiss it you can pick it up from the ship vendor without the 500 marks/emblems.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Quote:

Are you sure? I bought and dismissed an Excelsior when it first came out, and while the character I have now is not at the level to claim in now, I did check with one of the two that are and it was still claimable. I just have to go to the C-Store, find the ship in question, and click "Claim Free Item - " unless something's changed...

It was always my presumption that once you buy something from the C-Store, it stays bought, even if it's no longer in the inventory...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-20-2011, 05:32 AM
Quote:

Depending on the Ship in Question there are two ways to claim it beyond the first.
Either you have the option to get the ship through the C-Store frontend or you have to visit the ship requisition and turn in the ship for free.

As allready statet you can't have more then one copy of the same C-Store Ship with one Cpt.
But as many Cpt. on your account may have one.

I hope this is of some help to you.

xheers
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-20-2011, 08:12 AM
double check that your a) not trying to get a double or b)that you have both the active inventory and empty ship slot
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-20-2011, 09:19 AM
What about the other items like the Targ and Selaht pets, Tribbles, Bridge Officer, unique ship and personal items?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-20-2011, 09:21 AM
the CStore unlock it for all your VAs, Do you have another toon with this ship? maybe it's seeing that one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-20-2011, 11:11 AM
The C-Store page states:

Quote:
Purchasing the ship from the C-Store unlocks it for all Vice Admiral characters on the account.
What it doesn't state is that the ship can be discharged and reclaimed. which has has previously been the case.

If that's changed, then expect pitchforks and platitudes.

However, before the sky falls: Hop onto Tribble with a character that's already got one of the retrofits, discharge it, and see if it can be picked up for free from the vendor in Spacedock.

It's sad that the C-Store is so untrustworthy that we need to bring these things into question.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-04-2011, 12:14 AM
I'm going to be burnT for this... but...

I'M STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

This thread is still relevant.

My long range science retrofit has been discharged.. and I can't get it back?

COME ON SON!
Closed Thread