Lt. Commander
# 11
12-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxwal1acexx
obvious lack of profesionalism,fleets being ripped off by a bug,wow,i mean these peaple trust me thier admiral,the leader of the fleet the guy that says ill protect your assets,you can trust me and then a bug allows low level members to take well beyond what their allowed,cmon criptic get it togerther,do you even understand how unprofesional this makes you look,i for one am disgusted by this latest news and am starting a traNSITION OF THE 77 OUT OF STAR TREK,OUR MULTI NATIONAL MULTI GAMING GUILD WILL BAIL ON THIS GAME IF YOU DONT GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW,I AM TIRED OF THIS EPIC FAILURE TIME AFTER TIME,WE PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLES LOL,AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET IN RETURN ,I HAVE BEEN A GOOD SUPPORTER THUS FAR YOU ARE TRYING MY PATIENCE,BUT I GUESS IF IT WERENT FOR STAR TREK ONLINE AND ALL ITS FAILURES I WOULDNT HAVE ANY PATIENCE ANY WAY,IT HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE WITH YOU GUYS SINCE THE BEGGINING,I HAVNT FORGOTTEN THAT YOU VIOLATED MY 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS NOR WILL I EVER,SO I ISSUE THIS AS A WARNING TO YOU ,YOUR LACK OF PROFESIONALISM HAS BROUGHT THIS APON YOUR SELFS,THE 77 WILL NOT STAND BY AND ALLOW THIS ANY LOMGER,WE HAVE PRIDE FOR WHAT WE HAVE CREATED IN STAR TREK I ASK THAT YOU LOOK INTO YOUR QUALITY CONTROL TEAMS,AND START THIER WITH ALL ATTEMPTS TO MAKE THE GAME BETTER IT HAS TO START THIER AND NNO WHERE ELSE,
Wall of Text Crit for 9000!

Seriously, pal, if you've been around the web for long, you should recognize this sound:

<PLONK>
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-26-2011, 06:00 AM
Quote:
obvious lack of profesionalism,fleets being ripped off by a bug,wow,i mean these peaple trust me thier admiral,the leader of the fleet the guy that says ill protect your assets,you can trust me and then a bug allows low level members to take well beyond what their allowed,cmon criptic get it togerther,do you even understand how unprofesional this makes you look,i for one am disgusted by this latest news and am starting a traNSITION OF THE 77 OUT OF STAR TREK,OUR MULTI NATIONAL MULTI GAMING GUILD WILL BAIL ON THIS GAME IF YOU DONT GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW,I AM TIRED OF THIS EPIC FAILURE TIME AFTER TIME,WE PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLES LOL,AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET IN RETURN ,I HAVE BEEN A GOOD SUPPORTER THUS FAR YOU ARE TRYING MY PATIENCE,BUT I GUESS IF IT WERENT FOR STAR TREK ONLINE AND ALL ITS FAILURES I WOULDNT HAVE ANY PATIENCE ANY WAY,IT HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE WITH YOU GUYS SINCE THE BEGGINING,I HAVNT FORGOTTEN THAT YOU VIOLATED MY 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS NOR WILL I EVER,SO I ISSUE THIS AS A WARNING TO YOU ,YOUR LACK OF PROFESIONALISM HAS BROUGHT THIS APON YOUR SELFS,THE 77 WILL NOT STAND BY AND ALLOW THIS ANY LOMGER,WE HAVE PRIDE FOR WHAT WE HAVE CREATED IN STAR TREK I ASK THAT YOU LOOK INTO YOUR QUALITY CONTROL TEAMS,AND START THIER WITH ALL ATTEMPTS TO MAKE THE GAME BETTER IT HAS TO START THIER AND NNO WHERE ELSE,
Say wa?`

Random space, one line of text, Cap letter...

Oh boy
Lt. Commander
# 13 lol
12-26-2011, 09:43 AM
ummm darkstar you are in the fleets that are leaving lol see peaple this is what i put up with what will you do when im gone,
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-26-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
ummm darkstar you are in the fleets that are leaving lol see peaple this is what i put up with what will you do when im gone,
ok, then please explain to me how an STO fleet if leaving STO?
And please explain how i am leaving STO "with the fleet"?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Well I'll keep playing and not have to Ignore all the Caps on the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 16 lol
12-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
1. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Your rights under the First Ammendment, are your protections from the Federal and State governemnts. They Do Not Apply amoungst the private sector. You agreed to follow Cryptics rules when you agreed to the TOS in the beginning.

2. So making a "ONE LONG SENTENCE RANT" is professional?

3. and most importantly, since your fleet is "leaving", can i haves it?
uhh your in my fleet lol
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Then give it to him and be done with it...

And you won't have to be bothered with the problem anymore.

Lt. Commander
# 18
12-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Holy run on sentence and caps Batman !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:
uhh your in my fleet lol
Uh, no I'm not... lol. I'm a part of the Orion Empire.

but since your fleet is "leaving" the question still stands. I has ur Fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi Captains. I forwarded along some feedback late last week that had to do with Fleet Banks and a possible bug. Hang in there while the team looks into it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=