Lt. Commander
# 1 Bad Change
12-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Farcing player to enter special daily and other quests to get dilithium ore to make crystals is Just wrong! We paid our money to have fun. Now an ensign cannot buy new officers with energy credits when starting out. And don't give me crap about we get awarded officers. Our ability to choose the firs officer we receive from the transporter chief was changed to giving us one of the same affiliation (tactical, science or engineering) as the we the player choose to be. Well I don't want NO BLUE SKIN on MY ship. and my pets have fur, NOT my officers!!!!! selection of new officers should have been left to using energy credits to buy as it is with training those officers. Please tell the &&$@#*) that came up with this idea that dilithium crystals are used in a warp core and have to be alligned to allow power to flow though them to power the ship. They are NOT currency!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 02:05 PM
UMad?

Dude, trust me (I ran a toon from scratch and no help from any high end alt/guildie on tribble when F2P first hit test), you will have more bridge officers than you'll know what to do with before you know it.
Dilithium's here to stay, Bro. Evolve or die.