Lt. Commander
# 1 Diplomacy Maxed out
12-12-2011, 02:51 PM
So I started doing the Doff assignments with already being maxed out in diplomacy. My question is there any reason I should do any of the diplomacy assignments if I'm already maxed out in that branch?

Other then delithium is there anything I can earn by doing the diplomacy missions offered in the Doff system? Or should I just spend my time with the other branches avialble to me?

I just want to make sure I'm not missing out any anything cool diplomacy doff assignments may offer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-12-2011, 06:06 PM
A few of the Fed side Diplo assignments return Contraband.

I'm sorta hoping that critting a couple missions might pop some Doff's, but I don't think that's happening.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm pretty sure I got some contraband from inspecting freighters. So I'm not sure doing diplo assignments are worth it beyond the delithium you might pick up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I was "150000/100000 Diplomacy" when the DOff system started (I maxed out under the old system).

I do the Diplo missions since I have some great DOffs for them but kinda hope there is a Rare or Very Rare mission (now or in the future) that might result in maybe a gift from the alien dignitary on a Critical Success or something like that.