Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 41
12-13-2011, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Cant make it gonna play TOR
^THIS for me as well
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-13-2011, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) PvP event for tomorrow night (/early morning for GMT, sorry friends) at 6pm PST/ 9pm EST/ 2am GMT.

Let's plan to meet on Drozana station then and we'll queue up for public matches. Feel free to come in whichever ship/ class you would like, on either faction. We'll try and do 30 minutes of space and 30 minutes of ground.

If you can't make it tomorrow night, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you tomorrow tonight!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

UPDATE: Due to the in-game Invasion event, I am pushing this event one hour back to accommodate players who have already made plans to go to Defera.
So, as per the Update, the event is now scheduled for 7pm PST / 10pm EST / 3am GMT. Is this correct BranFlakes?

Update: Nevermind. I had mis-read.
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-13-2011, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyvid View Post
So, as per the Update, the event is now scheduled for 7pm PST / 10pm EST / 3am GMT. Is this correct BranFlakes?
I think it was first at 5pm PST so he changed it to 6pm PST.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-13-2011, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
I think it was first at 5pm PST so he changed it to 6pm PST.
I see that now. Thanks for the correction.

QaghmeylIj tIchID, yIyoH.
Have the courage to admit your mistakes.
The Klingon Way: A Warrior's Guide, p.212
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-13-2011, 06:20 AM
Quote:
30 minutes of ground.
My cat tac just purred.

>^..^<
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Sounds like fun but 2:00am on a week night is just a little too late for me, I'm afraid.

Maybe next time will be more euro friendly.
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the great suggestions, everyone!

I tried moving this thread into the PvP forum (with no redirect), then move it back so a redirect would show in the PvP forum -- it didn't work so well because the redirect was not stickied. In the future, for greater visibility, I will make 2 posts: one here and one in the appropriate forum that is related to the event.

As I mentioned in the OP, I would love to do these at different times/ days. The plan is to alternate between EU friendly and America friendly timeslots -- I know we have players from all over the world and I definitely don't want to leave anyone out.

Keep the suggestions coming and see you tonight!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the great suggestions, everyone!

I tried moving this thread into the PvP forum (with no redirect), then move it back so a redirect would show in the PvP forum -- it didn't work so well because the redirect was not stickied. In the future, for greater visibility, I will make 2 posts: one here and one in the appropriate forum that is related to the event.

As I mentioned in the OP, I would love to do these at different times/ days. The plan is to alternate between EU friendly and America friendly timeslots -- I know we have players from all over the world and I definitely don't want to leave anyone out.

Keep the suggestions coming and see you tonight!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I think it's fair to say most players don't mind being inconvenienced now and again - last week however was exceptional, inconveniencing the same time slot for at least 3 out of 7 days.

I believe where there's more than one slot a week that it should be rotated - otherwise, play to the majority.
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Great to see something happening !

Please continue your activities Brandon and try to ask for the missing content. This can only be the first step. I hope this will give a push to some developments. More has to change and come to finish the promised & still missing elements of the game.

I can't think of a perfect date for such an event. Because of this every time is equal good/bad. Please do not stop your ambitions !

Not possible to participate at that time, coming from Europe. Maybe in the next event ...
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-13-2011, 05:22 PM
So this is your plan to try and get people away from TOR? Really?

Not that I am even remotely interested in TOR and am supporting STO over it but this just ain't gona do what you want. But, then again, what can you do?
Closed Thread