Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
12-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgoodwrench View Post

5. If you play the game with pants on.
Now don't jump to conclusions. It could just be the cold weather.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
12-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
My wife would STAB me if I tried to do this. Unless I let her spend $200 on some merino wool yarn first (she knits).
lol your wife sounds awesome! You should hang onto her!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
12-14-2011, 09:55 PM
12. You play a Orion slave girl and you told your mom you "meet someone" online.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
12-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlo
lol your wife sounds awesome! You should hang onto her!

If I didn't hang on to her, I expect she'd want to STAB me for that, too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
12-16-2011, 08:27 AM
OutSTANDING. The only times I have pants on are when I go to work, when I go to the grocery store and when I take my pants off. Cotton boxers FTW. [/quote]

I work at a grocery store, and thank you for wearing pants and to all the others who where pants, because there are a couple who dont and where bathrobes only..its a scary sight imo
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
12-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
I work at a grocery store, and thank you for wearing pants and to all the others who where pants, because there are a couple who dont and where bathrobes only..its a scary sight imo

Really people do that ? I have seen people do strange things in a supermaket though. I saw one guy open a box of doughnuts ate one put the box back (the isle was empty as I walked down it). If I wasnt in a rush I would of called him on it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
12-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Really people do that ? I have seen people do strange things in a supermaket though. I saw one guy open a box of doughnuts ate one put the box back (the isle was empty as I walked down it). If I wasnt in a rush I would of called him on it.
We arnt allowed to confront people "shoplifting" until they reach the front end. And yes People do enter my store with nothing but a bathrobe on. I wonder if that constitutes a violation of the no shoes no shirt no service policy? I may look into that. And that happens alot Crim, people will steal produce, donuts, candy and eat them while walking down aisles..it irks my last nerve.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
12-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22805
We arnt allowed to confront people "shoplifting" until they reach the front end. And yes People do enter my store with nothing but a bathrobe on. I wonder if that constitutes a violation of the no shoes no shirt no service policy? I may look into that. And that happens alot Crim, people will steal produce, donuts, candy and eat them while walking down aisles..it irks my last nerve.
I've always said that if you want to find the countrys lowest common denominator , go to a grocery store................. and wait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
12-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
I've always said that if you want to find the countrys lowest common denominator , go to a grocery store................. and wait.
Heh...

Try a WalMart
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
12-17-2011, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
If I wasnt in a rush I would of called him on it.
U should have fired a MK 12 beam overload 3 on him!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 PM.