16. After the KDF does...........
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgoodwrench View Post
Add to and take away from this list if you want

7. RP.... Thats all i need to say.
The rest was funny, but you lost me on this. RP is fun, and why wouldn't you in an MMORPG? (Unless you're doing it wrong, and YES, you can do RP totally wrong).

It's pretty tiresome being made fun of for roleplaying in a roleplaying game. Ignore only goes so far.

Quote:
1. When you spend over 200.00 on c store points..... Dude go on a date and spend that else where..... Ahhh the days of being single and zero responsibilities.
Sadly, that still only barely covers the cost of my dates. And that's just for MY tastes.
I'll be doomed if ever I date a girl with tastes as expensive as mine.

-J
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-20-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreofwar View Post
Sadly, that still only barely covers the cost of my dates. And that's just for MY tastes.
I'll be doomed if ever I date a girl with tastes as expensive as mine.

-J
The laws of attraction coupled with the Murphy law effect says that you will find exactly that sort of girl.:p
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Add to and take away from this list if you want

1. When you spend over 200.00 on c store points..... Dude go on a date and spend that else where..... Ahhh the days of being single and zero responsibilities.

2. You run a fleet and attempt to run its like a squad of troops.

3. You have replaced your spacebar over 5 times in a 3 week period.

4. If you place an entire chat channel, zone, or fleet on ignore becuase you are thin skinned.

5. If you play the game with pants on.

6. If you think ker'rat makes you an elite pvp player.

7. RP.... Thats all i need to say.

8. If you pvp, in tier 5 ships
And sometimes you just know.

*Raises hand in shame*
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-24-2011, 05:51 PM
17. If you look at the forums every day for any indication of ground pvp starting up again. "Sigh" maybe when f2p starts up.
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-25-2011, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 521Jim
17. If you look at the forums every day for any indication of ground pvp starting up again. "Sigh" maybe when f2p starts up.
The next skill tree will be right up your street, I think. Everybody will have to spec into ground to a certain extent, so ground pvp may be about to experience a resurgence.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-25-2011, 11:27 AM
I actually lie in bed, trying to sleep, thinking about various skill combos i encountered earlier in the day, & ways to counter/improve upon them. I keep a pen & paper next to the bed where i write these ideas down.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
I actually lie in bed, trying to sleep, thinking about various skill combos i encountered earlier in the day, & ways to counter/improve upon them. I keep a pen & paper next to the bed where i write these ideas down.
lawls, brain storm sesh w/ talkin bird
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-07-2012, 02:36 AM
-- Seriously depriving myself of sleep ,many times staying on all night in order to play with US players.
and dragging out of bed every morning dead tired to go to work....
-- Note down enemy player handles @ making a list of good-bad-ugly enemies:p
--
Quote:
3. You have replaced your spacebar over 5 times in a 3 week period.
well ,i ve changed 3 keyboards within a year...although my spacebar wasnt the broken key
--
Quote:
I actually lie in bed, trying to sleep, thinking about various skill combos i encountered earlier in the day, & ways to counter/improve upon them. I keep a pen & paper next to the bed where i write these ideas down
Same Here ,with the exeption that i m usually in the bathroom doing the skill calculations.Struggling to think of something NEW and not yet tested ,the pros and cons of skill combos etc
-- Having respecced...26 times in under 6 months (i swear its true!) paying cryptic many Euros (F*** the regression )
--Explaining my patients echocardiogram using STO terminology like " Your heart shields are weakening and the bleedthrough is seriously impairing anterior wall motion.":p
--My response to that couple at my door telling me "You know sir ,we are jehovah's witnesses".....:Thats alright "I am a STO player !":p