Lt. Commander
# 1 Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Incident
12-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Everyone wants this ship...everything everybody is doing on the game right now...IS for this ship,"unless you have one."

Well...I think Cryptic has the taken the jolliest of holidays, and made a "unjolly" month for star trek online.

*For Further Information Please See "Zone Chat/Earth Space Dock"*
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Speak for yourself. The Dominion War was one of my all-time favorite parts of Trek lore, and I'm thrilled at the opportunity to relive the experience thanks to all those folks with more money than brains.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-12-2011, 07:56 PM
I thought it was a neat event reward. It's random, it looks like fun to fly (seen one being tested in a fleet action) and if you are lucky, its not a chore to get it., plus it cant be farmed.

I hope to win one at some point.. but I don't see but a tiny handfull freaking out over it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-12-2011, 07:59 PM
I don't want this ship and I don't have it. It could be nice to get it so I can sell it on the exchange and get some 300 million EC for it (e.g., a fleet mate got it and it sold for 350 million in 2 minutes), but other than that I see no real use for it. I do the daily race every day on each of my toons, play around the wonderland with my fleet and really couldn't care less about my chances of getting that ship. I'm more concerned with the boots, snowballs and scarves than the ship.

From my point of view (and I know many in my fleet feel the same way) Cryptic has taken a jolly month of holidays and made it even jollier with the festivities in-game. Just go ice-skating and forget you even heard of the ship and you'll have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Must.....have.....ship.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaster808 View Post
Everyone wants this ship...everything everybody is doing on the game right now...IS for this ship,"unless you have one."

Well...I think Cryptic has the taken the jolliest of holidays, and made a "unjolly" month for star trek online.

*For Further Information Please See "Zone Chat/Earth Space Dock"*
Everyone eh? Count me out of everyone... Not spent a dime on trying to it, traded in the free red boxes on my main and then went straight back to 'business as usual'
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Me, I'm just running the races and hoping I get lucky. But since I estimate that blue boxes are about 1 in 6 to 1 in 8 and red boxes are considerably rarer than that...well, even with all my characters (11, I believe), haven't seen a red box yet. And with a sub 1% chance of getting the ship, well, I most likely won't get one.

At least, not until they sell it by itself in the C-store. Then...I probably won't bother to get it, but will get a console (aka ship).
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-13-2011, 03:08 AM
I would like the ship, but I am honestly content with my MVAM, Defiant, and B'rel BoP.

When it comes to getting this ship, my biggest winning possible is not gambling. I blew 300 CP for the hell of it, I have no clue when I get my stipend, but when I do, I will save it to obtain a ship that is possible to obtain. I will not be frustrated, because I will choose the probable over the unlikely.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-14-2011, 06:20 PM
While I like the ship, I think the Dominion Battleship is a much cooler ship. I would like to aquire the ship (or have the ability to unlock it on ALL of my characters), I will not spend money on the CHANCE to earn it on just one character. I will wait until there is a guarenteed way to earn it.