Lt. Commander
# 1 tactical team
12-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Does tactical team III still a skill? Been Loolking for some refrence to it and I can't seem to find it.

Also somebody made some vauge reference to the Anti Proton mag being able to be crafted. Am I right in assuming that you can craft it but you need the Borg salvage material and you go to Roxy on DS 9?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 03:58 AM
Tactical Team 3 is a skill that can be trained to BOs by Captains.
Lt. Commander
# 3 re Tactical Team 3
12-14-2011, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort1980 View Post
Tactical Team 3 is a skill that can be trained to BOs by Captains.
so with the new skill tree which one sklill effects Tactical Team 3 in space?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2011, 06:14 AM
By tactical captains with level 6 Security, at that. Unless you left out a word and are asking if it's still affected by a skill. No, not that the Team Leader skills ever did anything meaningful for their respective powers, but the team leader skills now only mention boff skills in their description.

There's pretty much no reason to use tactical team 2 or 3, though. The only thing you gain from higher ranks is the very tiny buff to weapon damage. Shield distribution works better than you'll ever need at rank 1 and it clears boarding parties just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
There's pretty much no reason to use tactical team 2 or 3, though. The only thing you gain from higher ranks is the very tiny buff to weapon damage. Shield distribution works better than you'll ever need at rank 1 and it clears boarding parties just fine.
I agree with Hevach on this. The tactical ensign skills are a little underwhelming, unless you fly a full beam boat, and after that you'll have much better skills to choose from. Unless you have a VERY specific build in mind (I cant think of one) you're better off sticking to TT1.