Lt. Commander
# 1 1st Vega Fleet
12-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Heya All,

Some may remember my post from a few weeks ago about looking to join/start a fleet. Well needless to say I started one obviously. Any way let me just get on with it and tell you what its all about.

The 1st Vega Fleet launched about a week and a half ago and has been off to a bit of a rocky start. Off hand the current dedicated members whom have become well deserved in their given fleet commanding officer ranks are friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and there to help you. This gives us that social for the greater good of a laid back kind of fleet. However, thats just scratching the surface. Deep down the 1st Vega is a role playing fleet dedicated to just having fun while enjoying a game such as STO.

When members join they are given the choice of joining a squadron under one of our flagships, currently three, or joining the crew of one of these fine vessels. This gives us the ability to grow and find the best way to develop our members in an Role Playing sense as well as a Game play aspect. Events we plan to do run in a variety of fashions such as fleet actions (RP and Non-RP related), Ship board meets, Dabo Nights, Foundry made content just for us, and much much more.

For further details connect with us here on the forum. Private message myself, or connect with any of our members in- game. Just look us up via the social panels find fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Just a friendly bump.

BTW, another way to get a hold of us is via our fleet forum at:

1stvega.forumakers.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Just a friendly Daily Bump.

Don't forget to check us out. We should be having our first event in the near future.