Lt. Commander
I have been experiencing a problem for a day and a half now since I decided to patch the game entirely instead of lil bits here and there. Now I first experienced it at ESD(which isn't that surprising considering the amount of people who hang there all day) then I hit it at DS9(again not that surprising) Now I can't even load Sirius Sector Block :/ I did look through support earlier on this and found that it was linked to detail setting(which I had maxed for a ss and forgot to turn off) but then I lowered them all, and it seemed fine. Now I'm stuck at 73(18) and it's jumping like .05 every minute LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2011, 08:57 AM
I have a similar issue, the loading gets stuck around 96% when zoning into ESD and DS9. And does nothing. The only way to 'fix' this is to exit the game client (By closing it from your desktop) and re-starting it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2011, 09:01 AM
I've had this problem. I've noticed if you go away and leave the computer for a good five or six minutes it does tend to fix itself. Not that that's any kind of good news or anything, it's still a pain.