Lt. Commander
# 31
12-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Well if they meant for us to be able to transfer rD between characters on an account, there is no reason whatsoever to implement an 8000/day refining limit, since you can effectively refine considerably more by just using an alt and transferring their daily rD allotment.

But it wouldn't be the first time they would have contradicted themselves.

My question is, this clearly seems to be an unplanned outage of the dilithium exchange. What caused it? And has there been a single thing Cryptic has made for STO that wasn't broken upon release?
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormnnorm
Well if they meant for us to be able to transfer rD between characters on an account, there is no reason whatsoever to implement an 8000/day refining limit, since you can effectively refine considerably more by just using an alt and transferring their daily rD allotment.

But it wouldn't be the first time they would have contradicted themselves.

My question is, this clearly seems to be an unplanned outage of the dilithium exchange. What caused it? And has there been a single thing Cryptic has made for STO that wasn't broken upon release?
I'd have to go with Duty Officers - that was well planned and tested, but yeah, point is made.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-14-2011, 03:31 AM
All my c-store points and dilithium are on the exchange, can you please fix this.. FAST.
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-14-2011, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone1970 View Post
All my c-store points and dilithium are on the exchange, can you please fix this.. FAST.
yeah i have MONEY in there...

well, i guess we will have to wait at least for the Thursday patch / maintenance
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-14-2011, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
I'd have to go with Duty Officers - that was well planned and tested, but yeah, point is made.
and there are still little problems, just not as many as we are used to seeing
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomLake32
And......................still waiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
So basically: "Ya I'll check on that. *goes back to watching TV* ~*gets bored, goes and PvPs*
The team is working on getting it back up for everyone -- I checked in with them when I first posted here and am now waiting for it to come back up, too

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-14-2011, 10:21 AM
All your dilithium are belong to Exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone1970 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to grab a reb box last night, but all my c-points are on the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The team is working on getting it back up for everyone -- I checked in with them when I first posted here and am now waiting for it to come back up, too

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
While I appreciated the fairly regular updates of you saying your checking on it and the team is working on getting back up....what I would appreciate even more is a brief 1-2 sentence description of why it went down in the first place.

The standard cut and paste response of "we are checking on it" is getting exceedingly tiresome....I realize your relatively new to the STO team and I apologize for directing this at you but its a broken record....
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
Yeahthis actually works. It's not 100% bug free and done but it's far and way ahead of anythign Cryptic have done in that respect.

I'd say that was down to Heretic's tireless efforts in communicating with the testers and doing something about the issues raised. He's my dev-hero.
Closed Thread