Lt. Commander
# 11
12-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I like this idea. But not exact skills. Just the same skills that ALL characters of the choosen path have. The mirror ship should be of the same class, but only have the space powers that all characters of the choosen career have.
And they should all have goatees?

Seriously though, they need to make star ship Material 5 available somehow. Although, I'm fairly certain a lot of people would use it regardless of whether they have MU characters or not because of the purple nacelles.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
And they should all have goatees?
I will have you know, my KDF Trill has a full beard and mustach. Vice Admiral Cavanaugh has a stubble for facial hair.

I would think their counterparts would be clean shaven!

Also, how would Voru, a Saurian, have facial hair? I could see her counterpart having orange skin in contrast to her primary having purple skin.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-31-2011, 06:24 PM
its funny you say that.

Tell you the truth the federation side of this game already runs more like Terran Empire than Federation.

All you would really need is an ISS prefix and Terran Empire markings for our ship. Join a Terran Empire RP fleet like 7th Imperial Fleet and bam your terran empire.
Lt. Commander
# 14 KDF playable
01-01-2012, 09:28 PM
I don't really like this idea, but it does make sense:
Allow KDF players to play ISS races, no mirror options for FED though. I can believe the KDF would align with ISS if it was beneficial, that'll even give KDF players more race options, any ship purchased using the ISS captain would come with the default ISS textures (these caps would get ISS ships but the textures are locked to ISS texture).

What I do like:
Or make ISS ships and officers purchasable in C-store, KDF can buy humans, andorians, etc. while Feds can buy Kling, Orion, lethian and such. Any ships will be locked with mirror textures. Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
... Veronika learned the art of command from her father, the famed Captain Alexi Stasiak...
Famed? I've never heard of him. Really nice Bio, though.

My Commander, Edward Lucius York, has decided to use the Enterprise MU sleeve patch for his ship's current unis, which I designed to look like a leather bomber jacket over a white undershirt, with OD green pants and combat boots.

"Let the Admirals dress fancy, I've got work to do" - Cmdr. Edward Lucius York, U.S.S. Crazy Horse