Lt. Commander
# 1 STF in-match leaver Penalty
12-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Anyone else having the problem of players staying idle, or dying and not respawning in STF matches. I've had it happen twice in the last two days. Guy dies and then doesn't respawn until the STF is completed. any chance of having a kick out timer if you don't respawn in 180 seconds? And then if you're kicked out, you also get charged the leaver penalty?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Anyone else having the problem of players staying idle, or dying and not respawning in STF matches. I've had it happen twice in the last two days. Guy dies and then doesn't respawn until the STF is completed. any chance of having a kick out timer if you don't respawn in 180 seconds? And then if you're kicked out, you also get charged the leaver penalty?
I've seen numberous people that Queue up for ELite STF's, they seem not to work too well and I address them and explain how it works, but the fact is they queue up for Elite while never ever played an STF or last time it was 1 year ago.

Then they /ragequit and just leave the team and warp out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
I've seen numberous people that Queue up for ELite STF's, they seem not to work too well and I address them and explain how it works, but the fact is they queue up for Elite while never ever played an STF or last time it was 1 year ago.

Then they /ragequit and just leave the team and warp out.
I've just been playing the normal ones (they don't take as long and I want to get the Mk Xi gear before I attempt any ground elite) I've done some elite space cuz I know what to do and can hold my own for the most part. In the normal ones I havn't seen any rage quitting. to be honest I'd rather that they ahve some free loader sitting dead waiting for the STF to finish so he can get some free loot.