Lt. Commander
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111208a.5

NOTE: Both the known issues already have fixes incoming, but we wanted to get these other changes in test now, rather than waiting.

General:
  • Starting Klingon devices like hyposprays can now be bought in bulk.
  • Transwarp powers and Diplomacy ranks should be restored for any players who were missing them.
  • Tribble duty officer rewards have had their minimum level set to 8 for Federation and 23 for KDF in order to match the starting level for the duty officer system.
  • Borg “Adapted” text should now only be seen by the affected player.
  • Updated the costumes for Elite Vendors so they have costumes that match the tier of the items they are vending.
  • Duty Officers mailed from expired exchange lots are now claimable in the mail.
  • Added GPL conversion stores to both DS9 and Drozana.
    • They are not accessible until the winter event is over.
  • Updated the GPL conversion stores to add the option to buy back Pet Crates.

Missions:
  • Forging Bonds: Moved one of the respawn points out from under a rock.
  • Patrol Wrapper missions that didn't clear off people before should be gone now.
  • The Defend the Sector Block accolades now function without requiring a mission.
  • Lore missions and their contacts on Starfleet academy were moved to one of the round buildings.

Systems:
  • The Nausicaan Power Leech console was updated to address edge-case issues of overpowered stacking.
  • The veteran rewards Fireworks work in Social zones once again.
  • Reverted power bonus on Aegis Deflector to pre-Season 5 figures.
  • Resolved issue with the Shield Emitter bonus on the Aegis Shield.
  • Holiday Food buffs will now survive death.
  • Updated the description on the Frosted Boots to make it more obvious that they have a 30 hour lifespan.

Known Issues:
  • Foundry missions cannot be played.
  • When a holiday box with multiple items inside is opened into the overflow bag it becomes corrupted and cannot be left open.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Known Issues:
  • Foundry missions cannot be played.
I really hope that isnt the build that goes "live"... if you can even name it such... by tomorow.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I really hope that isnt the build that goes "live"... if you can even name it such... by tomorow.
As my note at the top says, we already a build with the fix being made right now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
As my note at the top says, we already a build with the fix being made right now.
Oh yes... sorry for that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Heh... I'd be more worried about the holiday items, myself.

Also, hi Zero :p

I mean.... any word on the Bridge clones?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
Heh... I'd be more worried about the holiday items, myself.

Also, hi Zero :p

I mean.... any word on the Bridge clones?
Probably the build after this. Likely won't hit Tribble for a week or so. It was a code fix, and those are always pretty risky. (In fact, it was a code fix that caused the aforementioned Foundry mission playing problem.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Probably the build after this. Likely won't hit Tribble for a week or so. It was a code fix, and those are always pretty risky. (In fact, it was a code fix that caused the aforementioned Foundry mission playing problem.)
with that in mind, PLEASE take all the time you need the last thing we need right now is another crash on anything important, especially on holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-15-2011, 09:11 AM
From a dying PVP community. Will the double shields and dual commander bug be fixed ?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-15-2011, 06:12 PM
finaly no more cardies shooting from inside the rock I hope the impssible interogator has been removed
I hated that rock
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkdown View Post
From a dying PVP community. Will the double shields and dual commander bug be fixed ?

Thanks
The shields thing is already fixed on Holodeck. We're working on finding a reliable reproduction case for the other. If you have information on how to reproduce it, please mail @farktoid5000.