Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Lt. Commander
Has anyone been able to put the Tactical Exocomp or Automated Personnel Unit on a Duty Officer Mission since the patch? I can put them on my ground roster, but they do not show up when assigning officers to a mission. I have even tried missions that say "Any Officer" in the slot and they still are not showing up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-15-2011, 11:56 AM
There's a known issue that I forgot to change the Department designation, so their specialization is Maintenance (correctly) but their department is Tactical rather than Engineering as it should be. We're working on a fix.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-15-2011, 06:19 PM
That would suggest I would see the APU in the tactical section when selecting a mission. But I'm not seeing it or the tactical exocomp when I select a mission. I see them fine when I look at my roster, but when I go to this "Barter Gold-Pressed Latinum for Terraforming Systems" which requires "Any Officer", the two DOFFs do not show up.

These two DOFFs were on a mission when the patch was applied, could this be causing an issue?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2011, 06:31 PM
There is now a fix for this in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2011, 07:13 PM
The KDF purple Goshi the Augmented/APU is affected by the same problem as Exocomp. Unavailable for any Duty Officer Task assignments.

Please fix!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-15-2011, 07:16 PM
*disregard*
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
There's a known issue that I forgot to change the Department designation, so their specialization is Maintenance (correctly) but their department is Tactical rather than Engineering as it should be. We're working on a fix.
The Engineering Exocomp has its species as Exocomp but the Tactical Exocomp has it set as Alien.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Seems to be fixed now with today's maintenance. Thanks Heretic!
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
Seems to be fixed now with today's maintenance. Thanks Heretic!
Not for me, it's still a tactical maintenance engineer. Could that have anything to do with the fact that it's still on an assignment from before the patch?
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Not for me, it's still a tactical maintenance engineer. Could that have anything to do with the fact that it's still on an assignment from before the patch?
That wasn't the issue I was having; the DOFF wasn't showing up at all very any assignment. It now is showing up on assignments that accept "Any Officers".