Lt. Commander
# 1 Deferi
12-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Anything going on in the Defera system? I thought that I had read in-game or otherwise that there was something going on there. I went to take a look last night but it was just the usual Breen silliness.

I'm thinking I just imagined it now..
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-27-2011, 08:47 AM
There is the Borg Defera Ground Invasion, if you check your in game calendar it should say when the next one is due as itís only on certain days. Otherwise itís business as usual.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_Strife
There is the Borg Defera Ground Invasion, if you check your in game calendar it should say when the next one is due as itís only on certain days. Otherwise itís business as usual.

Thanks, that must have been it. I'll go check the calendar
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlix View Post
Thanks, that must have been it. I'll go check the calendar
Also, if you want to get a heads up to the layout of the Defera Invasion zone, it's available to look at when the Invasion Event isn't running (there's just no Borg invading.) There's an option to beam down to it when you enter the Defera system.
Lt. Commander
# 5 sooooo
12-27-2011, 09:37 AM
The borg invade on a schedule....so why does this catch the Deferi by surprise every time?
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
The borg invade on a schedule....so why does this catch the Deferi by surprise every time?
The Deferi strive to achieve balance in all things. If they anticipated the attack and Omega Force was able to mount a preemptive defense, they would be upsetting the balance between the Borg and the rest of the quadrant.