Lt. Commander
# 1 Screw Sulu... WHERE'S D'VAK?!
12-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Yea, both of my max characters (upon login today) picked up and finished (instantly) Special Task Force Equipment from D'Vak. It's one of those that you have to go and actually meet him... Well, I sent my General from the DS9 Bank to where he was... D'Vak had nothing for it. I looked at the log. It says to go to First City. I transwarp to Qo'noS, beam down... and D'Vak isn't there at all. No word on Fed side yet, but currently the KDF one can't be completed.

In short, I transwarped to Qo'noS for nothing, and had to make the (LONG) journey ALL the way back to DS9... for Nothing.

Glitch, oversight, or KDF hate? Take your pick.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM
he is on ds9. i can' turn in the quest.

You need 300 cstore points to turn int he quest
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-15-2011, 04:58 PM
He's in his new office on DS9

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-15-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
He's in his new office on DS9

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon, I don't mean to be offensive when I say this, but did you read the first post, or just the title?
The KDF version of Special Task Force Equipment says "First City". And he doesn't allow you to turn the mission in if you talk to him on DS9. That's kind of why I posted the topic. Illusion (My KDF) is the only one I'm doing the STFs on right now, and he can't do the mission. For me, the point is moot, the flight to DS9 from Qo'noS is long and grueling, and I REALLY want to finish that mission.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Ice
Brandon, I don't mean to be offensive when I say this, but did you read the first post, or just the title?
The KDF version of Special Task Force Equipment says "First City". And he doesn't allow you to turn the mission in if you talk to him on DS9. That's kind of why I posted the topic. Illusion (My KDF) is the only one I'm doing the STFs on right now, and he can't do the mission. For me, the point is moot, the flight to DS9 from Qo'noS is long and grueling, and I REALLY want to finish that mission.
I did, yes. I also pinged QA to let them know about the issue so they can look into it -- I probably should have posted that in my reply, sorry.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
I did, yes. I also pinged QA to let them know about the issue so they can look into it -- I probably should have posted that in my reply, sorry.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You might also mention the fact that I'm not alone. When I was running around Qo'noS looking for him, I saw at least one other having the same problem, and one person saying as much in Zone chat.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Ice
You might also mention the fact that I'm not alone. When I was running around Qo'noS looking for him, I saw at least one other having the same problem, and one person saying as much in Zone chat.
You got it!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-15-2011, 05:43 PM
You rock, Brandon.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Same bug(?)
12-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Had the same issue...

I saw D'vak a few days ago for this same quest, but it appeared as my primary mission post -patch today (15th Dec) went to Qu'nos... couldn't find him... asked around, he's still at DS9 apparently.

I mean... it's a pain to fly there and a bit of a waste of time. Not too bummed out about that just wondering... this isn't gonna adversely affect my klinky's STF-ness in anyway is it?

That would suck.

Will update if and when i get to the bottom of this.

Also - filed a ticket. Obviously not a priority if it's just a daft little bug... that said... would be nice to get some feedback saying 'it's just a daft little bug'.

No pressure or anything

N.