Lt. Commander
# 71
01-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiawe
I'm still trying to figure out where the exocomp Captain Jarol was supposed to give me has gone. I swear, if the doffs don't stop going AWOL, they're all getting busted back down to Jeffries tube cleaners...
If you picked that DOff up for free during the event, have you now lost that Exocomp DOff recently or was it before January?

As far as I'm aware the fix to prevent players Tribble Reward / Special DOffs from disappearing was patched in just after Jan 1st.
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I don't have any missing DOffs, but I do still have these two DOffs in my Roster:
Exocomp, Maintenance Engineer listed under the Tactical Department.
Automated Personnel Unit, Armory Officer listed under the Engineering Department.
When I asked Heretic about this, in another thread, he replied today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Re: The Tribble doffs being fixed, that is in Software's hands. Last I heard they were going to try to get that fixed sometime early this month if possible, but a lot could disrupt that.
Heretic, thanks to you and Software. I checked my two purple DOffs and the Exocomp is now properly listed in Engineering and my Automated Personnel Unit is properly in Security. Thanks for fixing this guys!
Lt. Commander
# 73
01-21-2012, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
As far as I'm aware the fix to prevent players Tribble Reward / Special DOffs from disappearing was patched in just after Jan 1st.
I wouldn't be so sure. I've lost the Romulan DOff on one of my Feds, and though I'm not 100% certain, I'm fairly sure this happened much more recently than that.
Ensign
I have not been able to find Captain Jarol to complete the reinforcement mission and claim my new personnel.

Any idea on where he is or what is going on with this mission?

All help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Rihannsu
# 75
10-21-2012, 04:31 AM
IF he's there, you can find him next to Ferra's Kiosk. But that NPC only spawns during special events.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 76
03-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Where is captain Jarol?
Career Officer
# 77
03-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Jarol is at Starfleet Academy, in the big round building. He is standing in front of Lt. Ferra's desk.

Can't miss him. You'll run into him as you enter.

Join AIE Today! http://forum.myextralife.com/forum/6...r-trek-online/
Ensign
# 78
03-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reviresco2b View Post
I have not been able to find Captain Jarol to complete the reinforcement mission and claim my new personnel.

Any idea on where he is or what is going on with this mission?

All help is appreciated.

Thank you.

I found him, hes in Starfleet Academy next to Lieutenant Ferra
Ensign
# 79 Captain Jarol???
03-29-2013, 11:20 AM
I can't find him either. The target circle is on the minimap, and my tricorder points to him, but, there is no "Jarol" standing near Ferra.

Ideas??

Survivor of Romulus
# 80
03-29-2013, 11:42 AM
wheres sulu