Lt. Commander
# 1 Vo'quv needs another nerf
07-24-2011, 08:40 AM
Reducing the shield capacity
Reducing the hit points of the BOP's
Reducing the deploy time by forcing you to run full aux to get at least one bay launch a minute.
Reducing the number of fighters
Removing the BOP's ability to use rapid fire and high yield

Needs more nerf

Also B'rel Retro needs another nerf its been over powered for 8 months now are you going to make it explode when it gets a heal in cloak already because decloaking it was not enough I was hoping for another nerf before its 12 month anniversary.

I will assume that you won't mention future nerfs in any release notes as you usually don't, wouldn't be the same without the stealth nerfs just make it that much sweeter

Your's sincerely
Moar Nerf

PS. (nerfs apply to klinks only)

Disclaimer: (Whilst this post may invoke feelings that make you feel disappointed or mad the first five lines are a simple factual reiteration of actual changes made by Cryptic so therefore any problem you have with it logically equates to a problem you have the game and not the post itself, the remainder of the post represents the opinion of the poster to which he is entitled to express)
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-24-2011, 08:49 AM
sorry. don't agree with you on any of those points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-24-2011, 08:51 AM
wow, really? Yer joking right? Maybe they should just limit all Klingons to having two warriors in mag boots standing on the hull throwing harsh language and rocks...
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-24-2011, 08:53 AM
I guess I am at a loss as to why any of these things need to be looked at. Any specific reason? Or is this just a response to the fact you couldn't kill one in PvP so it has to be OP then?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-24-2011, 08:57 AM
i am ashamed of the first three posters after the op. that being said. inb4dreadlox
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-24-2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklehop View Post
I guess I am at a loss as to why any of these things need to be looked at. Any specific reason? Or is this just a response to the fact you couldn't kill one in PvP so it has to be OP then?
If you've seen the original poster flying in pvp, and even saw what his fleet tag was, you'd know he's capable of quickly killing you.

That said, yes cryptic, we ask for more nerfs. Make the standard battlecloak function like the enhanced battlecloak. We need BoPs to decloak anytime they get supported by other ships.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfire View Post
Reducing the shield capacity
Reducing the hit points of the BOP's
Reducing the deploy time by forcing you to run full aux to get at least one bay launch a minute.
Reducing the number of fighters
Removing the BOP's ability to use rapid fire and high yield

Needs more nerf

Also B'rel Retro needs another nerf its been over powered for 8 months now are you going to make it explode when it gets a heal in cloak already because decloaking it was not enough I was hoping for another nerf before its 12 month anniversary.

I will assume that you won't mention future nerfs in any release notes as you usually don't, wouldn't be the same without the stealth nerfs just make it that much sweeter

Your's sincerely
Moar Nerf

PS. (nerfs apply to klinks only)

Disclaimer: (Whilst this post may invoke feelings that make you feel disappointed or mad the first five lines are a simple factual reiteration of actual changes made by Cryptic so therefore any problem you have with it logically equates to a problem you have the game and not the post itself, the remainder of the post represents the opinion of the poster to which he is entitled to express)
Troll much ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-24-2011, 09:11 AM
B'rel retro needs nerfing? lol
It needs buffing/fixing badly.... its currently a "broken" ship and the worst of all the retrofits.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-24-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
If you've seen the original poster flying in pvp, and even saw what his fleet tag was, you'd know he's capable of quickly killing you.
Doubtful, and fleet tag doesn't change that, but thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post

Insert sarcasm no wait the noob who i am quoting did that for me lol

have i seen him flying in pvp maybe i have does his ship go left and right up and down then most likely i have seen him, Have i killed many many many poorley built carriers in my b-rel yes i have and even some strong ones does this ship need a nerf hell no needs a buff and a little more.

when you have beaten every last pvp player of this game then ill take your quote with some thought but untill then keep trying.
Closed Thread