Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
12-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
My favorite is the Enterprise-B. Only wish we saw more of her...
Me too. I've always had a soft spot for the Excelsior class.

The Enterprise C is a close second for me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
12-16-2011, 07:11 AM
EXCEL always a fav.. in the Star Fleet Command Community many of our Fleet were Converted Klingons
core Romulan ships ran things.

They had a worry about the Feds adding a J torp to a Boat. But I liked the Phaser and Photon Banks The Battle Crusier Ex brought to the arena.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
12-16-2011, 07:13 AM
For me I would say the I.S.S. Enterprise

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/File...remastered.jpg

It is slightly different from the U.S.S. Enterprise by the name and a few other things including the bridge being taller.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
12-16-2011, 09:42 AM
My favorite is the original Enterprise NCC-1701 in the series configuration. (I like the classics )
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
12-16-2011, 10:43 AM
CVN-65 USS Enterprise. First nuclear powered aircraft carrier in the world and saved Kirks butt on one occasion.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
12-16-2011, 10:49 AM
If we're referencing real world Enterprises, then we should probably include the one that started it all: the HMS Enterprise (1705).

Oh, shall we not forget the the original space shuttle.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
12-16-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm torn between the Enterprise, Enterprise-A, and Enterprise-C.

All three are beautiful, elegant ships. I can't be forced to pick between the 3. If I had to pick, I'd go with the USS Enterprise CV-6 of WWII . I love carriers and WWII naval history.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
12-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
CVN-65 USS Enterprise. First nuclear powered aircraft carrier in the world and saved Kirks butt on one occasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
If we're referencing real world Enterprises, then we should probably include the one that started it all: the HMS Enterprise (1705).

Oh, shall we not forget the the original space shuttle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I'm torn between the Enterprise, Enterprise-A, and Enterprise-C.

All three are beautiful, elegant ships. I can't be forced to pick between the 3. If I had to pick, I'd go with the USS Enterprise CV-6 of WWII . I love carriers and WWII naval history.
Nothing Says Check me out Like a Carrier Battle Group
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...attlegroup.jpg

But the Respect of one ship a Commanding Ship Enterprise in its many iterations held sway..
the one is many.. in its role.. it was more then a mere Heavy Space Crusier..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
The competition simply does not measure up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
12-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
The competition simply does not measure up.
I don't get it...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:11 AM.