Lt. Commander
# 31
12-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Alright.

The only other carriers I was aware of were the Invincible-class (I once saw the HMS Ark Royal at Portsmouth when I was in England) and the Admiral Kuznetsov - outside of the American ones, of course.
China was also trying to buy Adm K.. oh my. i think JDF needs more then an arleigh Burke now.
im not sure a less then 31knts will do

Nemesis ENT was a fine craft.. im not so keen on designating a ship a mear crusier when its a Fien Battle Crusier or Fast Battleship
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTagloH View Post
U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E Sovereign Class Starship purely for looks in my mind its the sleekest of them all. Its too bad in game the Excelsior is better in terms of fire power.
^ This.

My choices are A / E but E is my fav because of the sleek design.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-19-2011, 11:33 PM
I have a heart for the original Enterprise form the classic series, but I have to admit that the new classic refit is smexy:

SMEXY
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
I have a heart for the original Enterprise form the classic series, but I have to admit that the new classic refit is smexy:

SMEXY
i like it but the giant nacelles is taking me longer to get use to it and that itis supposed to be bigger and longer than a sovereign class and galaxy? strange.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg180 View Post
My favorite is the original Enterprise NCC-1701 in the series configuration. (I like the classics )
I am with you! I love everything Trek but the good old Enterprise is the only ship that seemed to have this magical quality. Sort of like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang or the car (Kit) from the Knight Rider. When Kirk and Scottie were running things she (the Enterprise) seemed to come to life and do all that she could do. The others may have done it as well but I never really saw that. Could be that I was young when I saw it and my imagination was a lot better then.
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-20-2011, 03:06 PM
I grew up on TNG and always loved the aptly named Galaxy class Enterprise-D. I have the tech manual, the blueprints of all 42 decks and the cut-away poster and with all these it always made the ship more real for me.
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornman47
I grew up on TNG and always loved the aptly named Galaxy class Enterprise-D. I have the tech manual, the blueprints of all 42 decks and the cut-away poster and with all these it always made the ship more real for me.
to bad nothing like that has been done for the sovereign class and other famous ships.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-21-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
to bad nothing like that has been done for the sovereign class and other famous ships.
There is a cut-away poster and numerous blueprints for the ENT-E, not sure where you could get them now possibly E-Bay?
Lt. Commander
# 39
12-21-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornman47
There is a cut-away poster and numerous blueprints for the ENT-E, not sure where you could get them now possibly E-Bay?
that is true, i'm a fan of all the ships but sovereign class is my out most favourite, i wish they make a model of this and add it in the game.

http://johneaves.files.wordpress.com...al-e-small.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 40
12-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
My favorite Enterprise is the CV-6, Yorktown-class. The Big E, Lucky E, The Grey Ghost, The Galopping Ghost. The real hero ship.

What?
Aye - would have to back that one! But my favorite Trek Enterprise is the one from the movies that the Fleet Admiral informed Kirk that would not be refit as it was too old and past redemption!