Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Capt Logan A Question
12-16-2011, 01:23 PM
you posted this link on twitter about 45 mins ago.

https://twitter.com/#!/CapnLogan/sta.../photo/1/large

is this ship the Aventine.

it looks like the ones i have seen

if you can give me an answer that would be awesome
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
12-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Looks to me like its the Enterprise F with saucer seperation.

I just hope Cryptic honors their promises that the Odyssey class will be a pure in-game ship.
No C-Store or grabbag nonsense.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
12-16-2011, 01:37 PM
can you make a aventine then please
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
12-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmack
you posted this link on twitter about 45 mins ago.

https://twitter.com/#!/CapnLogan/sta.../photo/1/large

is this ship the Aventine.

it looks like the ones i have seen

if you can give me an answer that would be awesome
Definitely the Odyssey saucer Seperated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmack
can you make a aventine then please
The Devs told us in the past that they are working out legal issues to add the Aventine to STO. Be nice if we got word on progress.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
12-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Yeaaah. That's not the Vesta-class at all.

Kind of neat to see what's topside after the saucer is separated.

I'm glad to see CapnLogan revisit the Odyssey-class. His ship detailing obviously improved after doing the other +1 ships, so some revisions/detailing looks welcome to me. Stuff like saucer separation and the addition of the auxiliary ship could end up being pretty hot stuff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
12-16-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Looks to me like its the Enterprise F with saucer seperation.

I just hope Cryptic honors their promises that the Odyssey class will be a pure in-game ship.
No C-Store or grabbag nonsense.
You forgot to mention crazy hard STF Elite style grinding
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
12-16-2011, 02:05 PM
It is a work-in-progress screenshot of an Enterprise-F that has saucer-separation enabled.

If you're curious about specifics beyond art you'll have to ask Gecko.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
12-16-2011, 02:09 PM
the last i knew the Vesta class was locked up in licensing hell so likely wont appear anytime soon, though I imagine you will see it sooner than a tier 5 Connie
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
12-16-2011, 02:17 PM
One would think that since the original artist is more than willing to let Cryptic use the Aventine practically free, the damn lawyers could have worked out something by now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
12-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
It is a work-in-progress screenshot of an Enterprise-F that has saucer-separation enabled.

If you're curious about specifics beyond art you'll have to ask Gecko.
Let the torches be lit and let the cubicle be stormed! Bring us the one called Gecko! Alive preferable, dead... Well not really useful at all so lets just stick to alive for the time being since it'd probably unnecessarily slow work on future episode releases.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:51 AM.