# 11
12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
I'll check out the additional powers you guys have mentioned. Thanks,
Thank you Heretic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricated View Post
I have seen the WCE DOff bonus, both on Tribble F2P test and now on Holodeck. Lasts for 10 seconds, and does what it says (increases all my systems' power levels). I believe the buff icon looks like the old Engineering Team one. FWIW, I chain 4 EPtx powers, and have one white WCE DOff slotted, on my Engineer's Assault Cruiser.
Good to know. I did another combat today, and still didn't see any improvement (I was watching my power levels VERY closely). I understand I only have a chance, and it's certainly possibly I'm just "failing my roll" each time.

I'll watch for that icon.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari View Post
...I've also got a White Warp Core Engineer, which is supposed to give me a 20% chance at +10 Power when using Emergency Power to X. I have two EP2S linked to my Fire keybind, so I'm constantly chaining those, and I also occasionally trigger EP2Weapons.

I never saw the Warp Core Engineer bonus.
I now have a blue WCE in position and still have never seen the proc. I asked Heretic about this today and he replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Re: Warp Core Engineer power. I tested this, and it appeared to be working correctly as far as I could tell. The chances and communication could be a problem, however.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-06-2012, 12:27 PM
The warp core engineers function, try it out with 4 powers though, the rate is not very good.

Also, the 6/1 patch broke the active power of maintenance engineers again!
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-06-2012, 12:59 PM
I think it deserves to have the proc chance improved.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.j
The warp core engineers function, try it out with 4 powers though, the rate is not very good.

Also, the 6/1 patch broke the active power of maintenance engineers again!
Maintenance engineers seem to be working fine for me.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
I think it deserves to have the proc chance improved.
That would be nice. Thank you, Sir.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-07-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain Brown
Maintenance engineers seem to be working fine for me.
I just tried it out again, it definitly does not work for Aux2SIF, while it does work for EngTeam. Or was Aux2SIF's global cooldown 15 secs? If that was the case however, the proc had no impact on Aux2SIF from the beginning at all.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-07-2012, 05:37 AM
Maintenance Engineer does not work correctly due to global cooldown. It has zero impact on Aux2SIF's. If you have 3 blue Maintenance Engineer's the 3rd Maintenance Engineer would have zero impact on the team skills. Purple Maintenance Engineer's are a waste of time due to the global cool down cap. You can pretty much hit the cap with 2 green Maintenance Engineer's.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Biochemists give a -10 Damage Resistance debuff to my target for most science powers. That is fine.

However, this apparently includes giving the debuff to healing abilities, like Medical Tricorder or Triage. A
t least the tooltip says so. Therefore, you could actually debuff your ALLIES...not cool
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spessmehreen
Biochemists give a -10 Damage Resistance debuff to my target for most science powers. That is fine.

However, this apparently includes giving the debuff to healing abilities, like Medical Tricorder or Triage. A
t least the tooltip says so. Therefore, you could actually debuff your ALLIES...not cool
This should be only a display issue, as I noticed it a while back and put in a fix for it, but I will verify.