Lt. Commander
# 1 Why did you remove the shoes?
12-17-2011, 02:36 AM
Why aren't these shoes, that have been in the game from say 1, not in the game any more?

Image of Removed Shoes

My crew still wears them but if I go in to the Tailor and change anything about them, the shoes get replaced by the Boots - Leather. Which is far from the same thing.

Why were they removed?
When will we get them back?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-18-2011, 02:41 AM
Maybe I was the only one who used them so they removed them because of that...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-18-2011, 05:17 AM
really? I have to go look...
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-22-2011, 12:57 AM
I've checked all my characters that used to have these shoes and they are all gone. So can anyone from Cryptic let us know what is going on? Is it a bug? Have you removed them for some other reason (if so, why)?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2012, 03:39 PM
So, is it a bug or have you removed them?
Which is it?

If it is a bug, are you working on fixing it?
If you deliberately removed them, then may I ask why?

Not difficult questions to answer.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2012, 11:04 AM
A month has passed and yet no word that they are aware of this.

At least to could let us know if it was an error or they were removed for a reason.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-15-2012, 11:27 AM
I liked these ones for some outfits. (almost anything looks more Starfleet than the boots leather with the tall knee guard and the giant toe box). I haven't played much the last month. The rate at which they are thoughtlessly and needlessly removing little details that I had great respect and affection for (and replacing them with ill-concieved, fluffy, tripe) is just too far outpacing my ability to emotionally rebound from the weekly dose of new bumhurt.

I will have to log in so that I can check on this. Is it with all races and uniforms? Or could it be a 'linking' glitch that is limiting the footwear selection for certain pants?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher-Soldier
I liked these ones for some outfits. (almost anything looks more Starfleet than the boots leather with the tall knee guard and the giant toe box). I haven't played much the last month. The rate at which they are thoughtlessly and needlessly removing little details that I had great respect and affection for (and replacing them with ill-concieved, fluffy, tripe) is just too far outpacing my ability to emotionally rebound from the weekly dose of new bumhurt.

I will have to log in so that I can check on this. Is it with all races and uniforms? Or could it be a 'linking' glitch that is limiting the footwear selection for certain pants?
All species and both BOffs and characters alike.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-24-2012, 01:45 AM
So I guess we will never learn if they removed these shoes on purpose or if it is a bug that will get fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2012, 05:44 AM
It seems the Padded Shoes are available in game still, for females only.

What is up with that Cryptic? Doesn't the females have enough clothing that is exclusive to them?