Lt. Commander
# 11
12-18-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
How did you get him/her? I hit 700 days and have not seen the option.
Got a nifty bonus to XP though.
You claim it at ESD at the BOff vendor. I think this change in claiming method represents the progress they're making towards C-Store "accountwide" reclaimable BOff being available in a variety of flavors but only one active at a time. Hence the new delivery method.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
Data was sentient. Not all androids are...
And any that aren't sapient should be terrifically unspectacular and absolutely NOT have "super" traits. After all, sapience is a reference to wisdom, take that away and you have a standard dumb machine as opposed to one that thinks and learns. What made Data special, and ultimately spectacular, was that he was a free thinking, sapient lifeform. Take that a away and you have a hollow shell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
But data was never ever feeding spot when the enterprise was under attack by klingons. Androids should do some type of space bonus...
You're right Data wasn't feeding Spot because he was filling a position when the ship was under attack by klingons as opposed to sitting on the back bench. You're ASKING for your android to be off feeding his cat and EXPECTING a bonus for it. If you want your android to be fulfilling a role on your ship during combat than your android should be like Data... filling a position and doing his job (read: he should be slotted). If you don't give him a station to work at, he can't accomplish anything. He isn't going to make the ship better simply by standing around in it, nor should he for game balance.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-19-2011, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
You claim it at ESD at the BOff vendor. I think this change in claiming method represents the progress they're making towards C-Store "accountwide" reclaimable BOff being available in a variety of flavors but only one active at a time. Hence the new delivery method.
Thanks. I will get my fed to claim it.
Where does one claim it on Qo'nos though?
I have two toons with the 700 day reward, but only the one fed, mainly I have klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-19-2011, 06:42 AM
I should get mine in a couple days but does anyone have pics?
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Where does one claim it on Qo'nos though?
First City on Quo'noS. The BOff store in the barracks, across from the transporter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansapien
I should get mine in a couple days but does anyone have pics?
It's an alien, and you can basically make it look like any STO random alien with the only difference being the addition of a few parts which show exposed cybernetics (shown in the link as well).
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-19-2011, 09:53 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
First City on Quo'noS. The BOff store in the barracks, across from the transporter.
Awesome Thanks!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Awesome Thanks!!
No problem.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-02-2012, 09:45 AM
I know there are a few threads on the 700 Day Android but didnt see this question asked. Why is the Fed Android Very Rare but the KDF Android is Common? Is there a difference?
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post

It's an alien, and you can basically make it look like any STO random alien with the only difference being the addition of a few parts which show exposed cybernetics (shown in the link as well).
Sweet. Reboot sounds cool.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-02-2012, 10:29 AM
I've noticed that too. They just forgot to change the text to Very Rare when they did the copy and paste. Similar things happened when with some items in the old Emblem store when they added that.
Closed Thread