Lt. Commander
# 31
01-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Here's what I did:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5...2010216301.jpg

This one is kinda like Ruk from TOS but with exposed circuitry.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1...2010400365.jpg

For this one, I flat out used Balok's puppet as inspiration.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
How did you get him/her? I hit 700 days and have not seen the option.
Got a nifty bonus to XP though.
I got mine yesterda. I had to look back to Leviathan99's comment in this thread. You can get them from the BOFF dealer on ESD. It is under "Special BOFF's"

Enkoy, I am!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
One reason why I think they should redesign ground STFs so that we get one BO for sections of it.

It would probably mean developing an area trigger that gets rid of BOs without killing them and a way to beam them in periodically mid-map but it would add a lot to the gameplay.

So, for example, everybody has one BO with them until the first Infected boss is down. Or one that beams in just before the last fight in Khitomer Accord.

It would make the non-Elite version of The Cure infinitely more playable for new players to be able to station BOs as guards.
More important... WHERE IS YOUR LEVIATHAN99 KIRK BANNER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1...2010400365.jpg

For this one, I flat out used Balok's puppet as inspiration.
I really like this!!
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Data has apparantly perfected his ability to reproduce and created a number of children. Mine is a Soong-Type android. Pale white/yellow skin and such.

My main character's android is named B-9 (think original Lost in Space)
Ensign
# 34
01-18-2013, 02:05 AM
I was excited to see the new Female Android and the other skills come available after the update on 1-17-2013. I noticed that the Boff passive skill Reboot 2 will revive the Android to 33% Hit Points, but the original Android I got when I hit the 700 day mark has the Reboot 2 passive skill to revive to 50% Hit Points!

Is this a typo or is my older Android's Reboot 2 skill better than the new Reboot 2 skill?

Thanks for any answers! Thanks to Cryptic for giving us more Android options.
Rihannsu
# 35
01-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldlygold View Post
I was excited to see the new Female Android and the other skills come available after the update on 1-17-2013. I noticed that the Boff passive skill Reboot 2 will revive the Android to 33% Hit Points, but the original Android I got when I hit the 700 day mark has the Reboot 2 passive skill to revive to 50% Hit Points!

Is this a typo or is my older Android's Reboot 2 skill better than the new Reboot 2 skill?

Thanks for any answers! Thanks to Cryptic for giving us more Android options.
they probably changed the old one too....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Community Moderator
# 36 Closing Necro Thread
01-18-2013, 06:57 AM
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNIQUE TO ALL TEMPORAL ACCORD AGENCIES:

The Department of Temporal Investigations has determined that this thread is a temporal anomaly. It should have died after there were no new posts after 30 days or more. DIT agents have acted to correct the anachronism and the proper timeline has been restored.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it per the Temporal Prime Directive.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new timeline -- I mean, thread -- on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on the topic that has received a post within the last 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread)!

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek

PS. Please note that there is already an existing thread on this topic ... please use that one. You may link to posts in this thread if you would like to reference it.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread