Lt. Commander
# 11
12-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblinian View Post
He's done it for minutes that means over and over and over and there's no stopping it.
That isn't right. When I send an Recruting Massage one time and then ussally after 20 minutes again. is this Spamming? No. not really. And I have send them only one time today.
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-17-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt.Krell
That isn't right. When I send an Recruiting Massage one time and then ussally after 20 minutes again. is this Spamming? No. not really. And I have send them only one time today.
Well, no problem here if you're giving the players a massage. :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-17-2011, 12:37 PM
People see fleet ads all the time and they prob just report them all. Not because u were spamming over and over but because they see so many different fleet ads.
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-17-2011, 12:39 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic)

Quote:
Online game messaging

Many online games allow players to contact each other via player-to-player messaging, chat rooms, or public discussion areas. What qualifies as spam varies from game to game, but usually this term applies to all forms of message flooding, violating the terms of service contract for the website. This is particularly common in MMORPGs where the spammers are trying to sell game-related "items" for real-world money, chiefly among these items is in-game currency.
So you see,,, You were spamming...
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-17-2011, 12:48 PM
This Annoys me to. Not about please posting their fleets or items they want to sell, what really annoys me are the self important, arrogant, little people with an inferiority complex on the chat channels that think they rule them.

I have been clearing out some of my bank space and have over 800 Chronometrics that I was wanting to sell and the fact that you can't get them on the exhange in any great number, I thought I would mention it in Chat, I did this 2 times in 5 minutes and all these people started hurling abuse and spammer insults, which I found doen right rude and inappropriate.

There is no specifc trade channel that I know of and so Zone chat is the only other place if you want to sell stacks, I just wish people in this game would stop being P**sed at everyone and Cryptic, and just got on with playing the game that we come here to play.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-17-2011, 01:14 PM
I don't havea great issue with fleet advertising message but sometimes they get a little too much. I have been in instances where the exact same message from the exact same person has been playing every minute for 30 mins. Sometimes it gets too much esp when you have multiple fleets advertising in the same zone. Tho what reallyticks me off is unsolicited fleet invites. Now there should be a report button for that...
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
For 20 Minutes I've send an recruting massege for my fleet in zone-chat.
Quote:
today for only one time. And the other times too. I don't understand, why people say, that I'm Spammer, why I advertise my fleet.
"For 20 minutes" to post "today only one time." ? "only one time" "and the other times too" ??

Were you swapping instances of the same zone/sector to spam more? Like some who come here to complain about being banned for spam? Thinking the chat is limited to your current instance.

Also, was your recruitment message as pourly worded as your posts here? ... Doesn't matter how many times you spam something like "When people not joint. my all your fleet belong to yous fleets? Sent me masege." You're probably still going to get reported for spam by someone.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry110 View Post
Not about please posting their fleets or items they want to sell, what really annoys me are the self important, arrogant, little people with an inferiority complex on the chat channels that think they rule them.
You may have been banned by the autobot as well, not necessarily by all those "arrogant, little people with an inferiority complex." Tell me, does directing your anger into deriding other people make you feel stronger and superior now? Yes, post how inferior they are, how their small minds cannot process your in-game economical constraints.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
You may have been banned by the autobot as well, not necessarily by all those "arrogant, little people with an inferiority complex." Tell me, does directing your anger into deriding other people make you feel stronger and superior now? Yes, post how inferior they are, how their small minds cannot process your in-game economical constraints.
May also have been Decepticons xD

(Couldn help it)
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
It is not anger and I am not just refering to my own experience within the game, but the constant whinning, moaning and shouting out that, this person is spamming or that person is spamming, it is getting rediculous that people are not able to use the chat channels without someone having a go at them.

If they really feel annoyed about it they should go elsewhere and not be-little others because they have a god complex.

This is how I see it and I don't feel superior nor stronger, but it is something that has to be said and addressed especially when the game changes to F2P and the channels become more active and your own reply to my quote is self evident enough.

Thank you for making my point.