Lt. Commander
# 1 In Game Trade Channel
12-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Do you have stacks and stacks of items to sell, but can't sell them cause the exchange is flooded with singles?

Are you looking to buy entire stacks of something, but don't want to buy 250 singles?

If the answer is yes to these questions or just looking for that special item, then join the in game chat channel called Flee Market.

In this channel, you can advertise all you want without having to worry about getting silenced. So, come on, whatcha waiting for; join the Flee Market channel today.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-17-2011, 04:25 PM

I love the idea, but can you really "spam" posts without getting silenced? are created channels immune from auto silence and self appointed sherrifs reporting you?

I hope your trade channel takes off! I love the idea of a place for people to go if they're looking to buy/sell something, and I love that it should/could (hopefully will) remove this chatter from local and zone chat.

Cryptic, please help this person out! if auto silence or spam reporting would still be possible in their trade chat, PLEASE find a way to disable it! A dedicated trade channel is a GREAT IDEA!
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Flee market?

"ee"?

Is this because it is a place to 'run to' if you can't find what you want on the exchange?

I hope it does well for you. Sad that there is not a way to reach the largest possible willing audience for all legitimate, in game type stuff like advertising of in game items and fleet recruitment. This is my first / only MMO -- I kind of thought that stuff is what ESD zone chat was for and that if you didn't want it you could turn off the channel but leave on the 'local' channel or something for RP?
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher-Soldier
Is this because it is a place to 'run to' if you can't find what you want on the exchange?
Have you seen the sad state the exchange is in? Try searching for a stack of crafting materials and you will get pages upon pages of single samples for sell.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
Do you have stacks and stacks of items to sell, but can't sell them cause the exchange is flooded with singles?

Are you looking to buy entire stacks of something, but don't want to buy 250 singles?

If the answer is yes to these questions or just looking for that special item, then join the in game chat channel called Flee Market.

In this channel, you can advertise all you want without having to worry about getting silenced. So, come on, whatcha waiting for; join the Flee Market channel today.
Thank you for setting this up, I will fully support this channel and like has been mentioned hope it keeps those would be sheriffs away.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-17-2011, 05:39 PM
There is already an existing channel called 'Black Market Exchange'. Currently, it has around 80 members, and I have no idea who the owners of the channel are. Just another option FYI.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Never knew about that one
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
Have you seen the sad state the exchange is in? Try searching for a stack of crafting materials and you will get pages upon pages of single samples for sell.

A bit self-serving, but for you - and anyone else searching for crafting materials - I always sell in stacks of 10-12 common for 8k. I sell rares individually for 8k. Based on what I've seen it's a very fair price, and now that you know the price range, should be easier for you to find them.

Sometimes I do specials and will put up to 18 in a stack or 2 rare, but it's always for 8k.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
There is already an existing channel called 'Black Market Exchange'. Currently, it has around 80 members, and I have no idea who the owners of the channel are. Just another option FYI.
That's existed for such a long time... I'm still a member, but not much chat... maybe more people could join
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-17-2011, 07:46 PM
IF you are serious about the channel and making it popular, then you may want to see if you can add it here at : www.stowiki.org/Global_Channel_Directory

You may want to ask about it in the discussion page first though, because there's already an existing channel called TradeChat.