Lt. Commander
Many times when I complete a mission in a sector I'm in, I don't want to warp out at that time when prompted by the on screen popup.I want to search for abnomilies and then warp out. Well, I do gather the abnomilies but cannot find a way to "warp out" after I'm done collecting? I must then put my ship on full impulse and travel to the far edge of the sector if I'm going to get out. Is there another way to warp out of the sector without doing this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-17-2011, 03:36 PM
The little picture of a galaxy in the upper left of the minimap should do the trick.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-17-2011, 03:41 PM
next to the minimap there should be a button with a picture of a galaxy, You should be able to warp out using this at any time you are not in combat, even if the mission is not complete. You can also use this button to beam up to your ship when you are on the ground, although the picture on the button changes to a transporter symbol. In addition, usually when you finish a mission, if you click the "Continue Exploring" button on the end of mission dialogue, the dialogue box will minimize to the lower right corner of your display, rather than disappearing completely, and it will stay there until you leave the map, so you can still access it to beam or warp out.