Lt. Commander
# 21
12-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Come on elite ground infected optional u might as well hit your face against a brick wall
It almost impossible unless u got harry potter's magic wand
And I don't think that would be much use. and with a pug Group u might as well be
Pi**ing in to the wind and having it blow back in your face. Sort it out pls.
It's all most Enough to make me stop doing stf's.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-19-2011, 08:37 AM
In my optinion they didnt test the infected ground optional, or they test it with the "god mode on" that the devs have.
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Well if they tested it with god mode on then they need to have a warning because that's no way to test content.
How did this get off tribble like this. It must have gone
To Qa at some point u would think. Not unless QA don't test new content
But imo they should do. Is that not the point in
Qa. I no they love players to test new content. But Quality assurance should all ways have the
Last say on every thing.
Well you would think any way
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-19-2011, 08:52 AM
The only elite stf worth bothering with is KA ground, and only because it is moderately fun. The rest are a gank fest...

Its bad enough trying to get a pug to act like a team as it is on normal, without adding the preasure of op borg on top!

I was in a team (I use the term "team" loosely) last night on ka space normal. No offence to them, but two german noobs were not following any sort of strategy and we failed the optional because of it.

Why even bother to enter the stf's if you have no intent on being in a team?
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Why even bother to enter the stf's if you have no intent on being in a team?
Dilithium, EDCs and Salvage and loot - that's why...
Lt. Commander
# 26
12-19-2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AegisPrime View Post
Dilithium, EDCs and Salvage and loot - that's why...
Heh, if only they knew that being part of a team got you them. Sadly they will never see a single one if they don't become part of the team
Lt. Commander
# 27 Checklist Before F2P
12-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Infected ground (and other STFs) will be a lot better if and when:

1) They fix the bugs. Worker drone (both normal and elite) with the stats of an Elite Tactical have already been reported and screenshotted to QA.
2) They eliminate the one-shot kills. BranFlakes has mentioned he was forwarding the issue with these critters to dev team.
3) They balance the STFs for the upcoming ground-space skill split. If everyone is limited to only a fraction of their skill points for ground (25%, if you read around Al Rivera's typo) then the missions should get a pass to make sure they're working as intended. Elite optionals should be of roughly equal difficulty to each other, not having one substantially more difficult than the others (I'm looking at you, Infected ground).
Lt. Commander
# 28
12-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Well i have done optional in elite mode in infected space. It's as bad thing as trying to get that dominiong ship doing winter event. Actually all elite stfs need to be redone.What were they thinking? How does this make this game more fun?
Lt. Commander
# 29 Need omega and MACO guys
12-19-2011, 09:31 AM
The elite stf's are designed for those who have gotten atleast the mk xi Omega or maco set. The extra buff and fast remodulation make it alot easier to get the job done. Fully respected ground abilities dont do any good without the set to go along with it. To suggest that a premade group without the sets can beat an elite stf is laughable. Grind to get the 120 chips, buy one of the sets, then try for the optionals. Your science with a set should beable to tank the room while the others move it to take out the drone holding star fleet officers. Remember its not Gozers fault you dont have the set. Stop complaining and start working for a change.
Lt. Commander
# 30
12-19-2011, 09:49 AM
The omega set is the most useless set for stf. u have to remoudulate
Ever shot its no good at all can't talk for the maco set as I don't have it yet but if I grind it out
And it's as rubbish as the omega I will be well upset. The hole point in them
I thought was to make killing the Borg easyer but that don't seem to be the case
The hole stf thing is a bad. Make it so we can still do the old ones. at least they was
DoAble and fun. Instead of having loads of pugs that don't no what the hell is going on and Make people mad.
No one talks on the teams or listens and the hole point is to work as a team is it not .
worst thing that could Of happend IMO. Makes me hate doing them!!!