Lt. Commander
# 1 Tier 3 and a little Extra
12-19-2011, 03:18 AM
Hey all, just wanted to say I really liked this DOFF "Holiday", that with the "Tour the Galaxy" race, I've managed not to hit Tier 3 Exploration two days ago, but in the last race I hit Tier 3 in Trade!

Not only that, today was a good day with my Federation Tactical in accomplishing the B'Tran Renown chain and getting a Borg Kitty!

And to prove my claims: HERE

I have to admit, the DOFF system really keeps you busy and it's rather enjoyable (well not chasing chains haha). That and the fun with Winter Wonderland makes up for the F2P, Jem'Haddar Attack Fighter (JAF) and the STF fiascos. :p

I hope when the Tier 5 DOFF system is added later on, we get another (and more potent) DOFF Holiday and have this fun again!

BTW Heretic - Having over 100 DOFFs = tons of lag when having the ROSTER up. Thought I share that with you. And hope we can have a workaround for the recruiting with a full capacity.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-19-2011, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Hey all, just wanted to say I really liked this DOFF "Holiday", that with the "Tour the Galaxy" race, I've managed not to hit Tier 3 Exploration two days ago, but in the last race I hit Tier 3 in Trade!

Not only that, today was a good day with my Federation Tactical in accomplishing the B'Tran Renown chain and getting a Borg Kitty!

And to prove my claims: HERE

I have to admit, the DOFF system really keeps you busy and it's rather enjoyable (well not chasing chains haha). That and the fun with Winter Wonderland makes up for the F2P, Jem'Haddar Attack Fighter (JAF) and the STF fiascos. :p

I hope when the Tier 5 DOFF system is added later on, we get another (and more potent) DOFF Holiday and have this fun again!

BTW Heretic - Having over 100 DOFFs = tons of lag when having the ROSTER up. Thought I share that with you. And hope we can have a workaround for the recruiting with a full capacity.
I agree with you, I love the DOff system The event was awesome, almost got to Tier 4 in Medical

And as for lag, I have almost 300 DOffs, no lag at all... sorry to hear you have lag :-/
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Wow, almost T4? Grats. Take your focusing all efforts on just Medical?

And as for the lag, yeah but its only with the Roster Page so it's not a major negative thing. I just don't open it during combat or during the races. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Sadly I was working all this weekend and had no opportunity to participate in the XP bonus

Guess I will just have to grind it the old fashioned way

ALSO--
When we love a DOFF can we at least get told which one we lost? I sent 2 to study readings, Low risk mission, Critical Failure that killed 1 and put the other in sickbay

However I am at a loss as to which one died
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badem View Post
When we love a DOFF can we at least get told which one we lost? I sent 2 to study readings, Low risk mission, Critical Failure that killed 1 and put the other in sickbay

However I am at a loss as to which one died
If you look at the failure report each character will report their status with a line of text, something like:
<Name> completed the mission.
<Name> was injured and moved to sickbay.
<Name> did not survive the mission.